• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online reservations----did my ADR go through?????

littlbugmom

DIS Veteran
I just made an ADR online for 8:10am at Donald's Safari Breakfast Nov 13th. I was given a confirmation number but when I printed the confirmation page, none of my specifics printed out and the bottom of the page said "session timed out" (which is impossible).

I tried again....got another confirmation number but again, none of my information would print out and again, it said "session timed out".

I'm going to have to wait until later to call Disney Dining (I'd have to pay long distance rates from where I am right now) but I'm wondering if this happens a lot? Are online reservations reliable?

I think my email just answered my question. I received an email confirmation for the second reservation I made.....nothing for the first one.

I just made an ADR online for 8:10am at Donald's Safari Breakfast Nov 13th. I was given a confirmation number but when I printed the confirmation page, none of my specifics printed out and the bottom of the page said "session timed out" (which is impossible).

I tried again....got another confirmation number but again, none of my information would print out and again, it said "session timed out".

I'm going to have to wait until later to call Disney Dining (I'd have to pay long distance rates from where I am right now) but I'm wondering if this happens a lot? Are online reservations reliable?
The site's been pretty quirky over the past couple of weeks. A lot of people are having various issues and site timeouts are pretty common. The "session" timed out message is most likely a generic message having to do with someone not keeping the session alive.

Typically, if you received a confirmation number, you should be all set. For the first one, if you wrote it down or have it, you can attempt to retrieve it via the website. If not, call up the Disney Dining line and they should be able to search for you.

I think my email just answered my question. I received an email confirmation for the second reservation I made.....nothing for the first one.
Like the quirkiness of the site mentioned above, email confirmations have been a bit off. I'd call Disney Dining on that first one to be sure.

ETA:
Just an update. I remembered that I wanted to check my Le Cellier ADR for Sept (there are some changes and some stuff over on the rumors board, as well as the inability to make them for Sept now). There's a pretty messy looking bug with the retrieve ADRs page (which would likely present on the ADR confirmation page). The style sheets aren't being applied, which is why it looks different, as well as displaying the Mickey loading icon with both the session warning and session time out messages.

They did post a survey a little while ago relating to upcoming changes, so this may be related (or, someone could have borked the page, I've done it myself on stuff I've written... many, many, many times)

You can refind your reservations and print them out that way or have them reemailed to yourself. On the disney site go to My disney vacation - my dining reservations, sign in & then put in your confirm # & phone number and it will appear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter