Online Reward Programs

kristim

Earning My Ears
Many people refer to earning points through various web sites, in turn earning gift certificates, Disney dollars, ect. My question is.... On average how much time do you spend a day on-line to earn your points?

I tried this one day on suzykats??? and it seemed like I was investing a lot of time for not much end-product. Got a lot of junk mail soon afterwards (both email and snail mail) . Maybe I don't have the right strategy or something. Anyway, I teach in a computer lab and I would have an occasional moment to pursue this (as long as every student was on task -which is very rare!) Otherwise, my only time is at home, and my home computer is too slow, and my family claims they like to spend time w/ me.

One of my biggest weaknesses is lack of patience (according to DH). :rolleyes:
Is this something for me? Do you have some tips to make the process easier? How time consuming is this? What are the best web sites to use?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter