Only have 1 day, Universal or Island of Adventure

Micheme

Mouseketeer
Just want some advice.

Staying at WDW in May and have maybe one day to do something else.

Questions?
1. Is it possible to do both Island of Adventure and Universal Studios in 1 day?

2. If not, which one is better for 2 big kids (30's).

Thanks
micheme

Can you do both parks? No. If you really like thrill rides I would say IOA. If you want to ride the movies like at the Disney studios then go there. I would venture to say to go with IOA you would enjoy the park alot more.

Not knowing your preferences makes it difficult , but I personally would chose IOA!!

The park entrances are right next to one another, and I would say it is possible to do both as long as you get yourself a guide book and work out which attractions you want to see at each. That's what I'd do.

I love both parks, but if I had to choose one, I think it would be IoA.

I'd find a way for a second day and do both. That's if it were me tho.
If I had to pick one.... see above.
Jim

Last April we (DH46, DW46, DS15, DS 13) did one day at each. After being at both we took a vote among ourselves as to which one we liked better. Surprisingly, for me, it was unanimous for US. This year we again have 2 days there and are going to do US first, then decide (by vote again!) whether to do IoA or US for the second day.

Last year my wife and I
in are late 40's went to
US and IOA for the 1st time.
Thought US was a little cheesie,
but we loved IOA.
IOA is new and neat,
Jur Park and Spider Man is a WOW!.
But, no matter what you choose
you cant go wrong; both parks are
fun.

We are going in april and I am going to try to both in one day.. only because my son is 20 months and cannot ride the big thrill rides... I just have down exactly what we wanna do and that way we waste no time Its either that, or give up a day at disney and I am NOT doing that lol good luck

jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter