Only VIP Luau in July?

jnsma

Mouseketeer
I was looking to book the luau for an upcoming trip in July but it only showing availability for VIP for the entire month. Does the standard ticket become available later? Or is it a 'peak' season so it becomes a surcharge on everyone?
Not really in a hurry to book, but thought it was odd. Thanks for enlightening me.

I was looking to book the luau for an upcoming trip in July but it only showing availability for VIP for the entire month. Does the standard ticket become available later? Or is it a 'peak' season so it becomes a surcharge on everyone?
Not really in a hurry to book, but thought it was odd. Thanks for enlightening me.

I'm wondering the same thing. I figured they opened a month at a time or something but still no General booking for July as of now, only VIP.

There has to be standard seating as well. They won’t be able to seat everyone at vip section. Best to call Aulani and ask them when they release standard seating.

Strange. For our last trip I wanted VIP but only standard was available. I booked standard tickets and kept stalking the site, however, and eventually VIP availability popped up. You can always book VIP but then keep looking out for standard availability, as there is a 48-hour cancellation policy, so it is easy to switch.

I called and booked over the phone for mid-July general seating. She sounded surprised it was only showing VIP online. Took less than 5 minutes to get the luau booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter