Onsite&Offsite Anniversary Adventures - Live-ish Dining Report with a Cheapskate Couple (COMPLETE)

Loving the live review! (I couldn't write a report afterwards without copious notes, I can't even recall what I had for breakfast or if I even had breakfast . It's just food that slips my mind as I have a photographic memory for anything work related):rotfl2:
Everything looks delish....I'm not much of a soup eater but even I would like some of those. I would have made a meal of the pull apart rolls by themselves.

I haven't eaten at Sweet Tomatoes in years, my 92 year old mom loves soup so it looks like a good spot for me to take her to here in my hometown.

I'm not sure about eating healthy at Disney though...... well I guess if you mix in cake now and then it's okay.:rotfl:
Hope you're feeling better in the warmth, sunshine and fresh air! Pneumonia is so awful Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Loving the live review! (I couldn't write a report afterwards without copious notes, I can't even recall what I had for breakfast or if I even had breakfast . It's just food that slips my mind as I have a photographic memory for anything work related):rotfl2:
Everything looks delish....I'm not much of a soup eater but even I would like some of those. I would have made a meal of the pull apart rolls by themselves.

I haven't eaten at Sweet Tomatoes in years, my 92 year old mom loves soup so it looks like a good spot for me to take her to here in my hometown.

I'm not sure about eating healthy at Disney though...... well I guess if you mix in cake now and then it's okay.:rotfl:
Hope you're feeling better in the warmth, sunshine and fresh air! Pneumonia is so awful Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your trip.

The pull apart rolls were so good. I kept sneaking more rolls! And yes - some cake keeps getting snuck in now and then :) And hopefully more junk food as I feel better haha!

You have me drooling with those amazing pics of the rolls. YUM! And I'm so impressed by your ability to maximize your dollars! Loving your report!

My original plan was to pickup some Ronto Wraps and grab a spot on the ground for the Star Wars fireworks. But reviewing this last night, I realized that DH (not a huge sausage fan) would not be too crazy about this dinner. So I grabbed a last min 6pm ADR for the Hollywood Brown Derby - a signature sure is a huge jump up from sitting on the ground LOL!!

On the way into the park, we took one of my favourite photos so far:

xjSlVsH.jpg

The photographer had a sneaky technique - he told us to kiss...

YE1hoq3.jpg

But never told us to stop. Then started clicking away when we broke up laughing. Genius!

I also snuck in a solo photo when DH went wandering off on an unsuccessful hunt for an appealing (chocolate) snack.

GPHNeZA.jpg

We then chilled out in the park, watching the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, a short "making of" Star Wars movie at Launch Bay Theatre (keep having to skip this one so glad we fit it in!), and a spin on Toy Story Mania.

When we checked in, we ended up with a short 5-10 min wait as we requested a cozy booth. It was well worth it for this romantic corner:

IMG_20200204_182932.jpg

First up was some bread servuce. After the first bite, I commented to DH that it seemed pitiful for a signature restaurant to offer generic dinner rolls. But after a couple of bites, it got better and better and better. After a bit, we were attacking the bread haha! It was addictive. Perfectly baked with a nice crunch on the exterior and a fluffy interior - almost like a baguette.

IMG_20200204_182612.jpg

We had a rather light (and frugal!) dinner. DH ordered a butternut squash soup ($12) that ended up being rich, flavorful and creamy. Not as good as mine lol but very enjoyable. Then we had a kid's portion of Vegetarian Pho ($10) which came with 2 sides. DH was craving apple slices (odd!) and I decided I wanted mashed potatoes. And of course - the whole reason I was there - the famous Cobb Salad ($11). It ended up being really good! I will try chopping my lettuce that fine next time I make cobb salad at home :) Next time I get I will ask them to have a light hand on the dressing - it was a touch too much for me. Great inexpensive meal and the appetizer portion was sufficiently filling for a light meal. DH enjoyed the pho although he prefers the authentic broth he gets at home. This one was more of a fusion style pho and I appreciated the more complex broth. Not a huge portion, but sufficient and the kids meal for $10 with 2 sides is a huge value considering the adult portion is $29.

IMG_20200204_182858.jpg

I had mentioned to our server that I really wanted to try the grapefruit cake and she went to the extra effort of delaying getting us our dessert menu....so she could present us with a complimentary half-slice of the Grapefruit Cake! What a delightful surprise :) Unfortunately we were so excited we dug in immediately. So you get a lovely picture of a half eaten slice!

IMG_20200204_190043.jpg

We had been debating getting DH a less expensive dessert elsewhere - but after that kind gesture, we had to stay there for dessert! After a lengthy perusal of the menu (and checking Google for photos), DH chose the Dark Chocolate Mousse ($12). Our sweet server presented it with two complimentary flutes of bubbly champagne! Really made our night! Considering we ordered very inexpensive dishes, I was touched she still went all out for us.

IMG_20200204_193417.jpg

The Chocolate Mousse was lovely rich, creamy dark chocolate. I am not a big mousse fan but wow, this was GOOD! The same size as last night's Chocolate Pudding at Sebastian's and $2 more, but while we felt last night was a rip off, this was well worth it.

IMG_20200204_193332.jpg

We strolled out all smiles after a wonderful dinner. Final bill was $43.14 after AP discount and we added a $15 tip (total $52.33 after 10% gift card discount). We were delighted to find a fairly empty Hollywood Studios with loads of prime spots still available for the Star Wars fireworks. We enjoyed both the Wonderful World of Animation (so cool they put Frozen 2 in there as well!) and the fireworks (which is more of a projection show - so good spots are a must). It was DH'S first time to watch both and he loved them.

For some weird reason, DH was still stuck on my prior suggestions of alternate desserts for him and asked to get some ice cream. Gertie's was closed (we checked!) so I suggested we drive to the Boardwalk to try Ample Hills Creamery.

I was a bit worried about being allowed to park there but the guard waved us through when we said we were there to get dessert.

It was our first time on the Boardwalk in the evening (never managed to fit it in before!) and we loved the romantic atmosphere. We stopped at the photobooth for a fun photostrip free with our Memory Maker :)

Then it was off to Ample Hills to taste practically every flavor they had!

IMG_20200204_211051.jpg

Since a double scoop cone was $6.99, I told DH he might as well upgrade to the 3 scoop brownie sundae for $9.99. He didn't take much convincing! We ended up with ooey gooey butter cake, dark chocolate, and milk and chocolate (forget the name of this flavor). No AP discount so bill was $10.54 ($9.49 after 10% gift card discount).

IMG_20200204_211408.jpg

I had to laugh - I told the server to put the whipped cream on "my" scoop and she did JUST that!

IMG_20200204_211416.jpg

Sat out by the water to enjoy the decadence of a second dessert.

IMG_20200204_211528.jpg

Day 4 running total: $244.36
(Note: I have decided to subtract the amounts we spent on our hosts from our running total as that will be a separate expense. All prior running totals have been updated).

Last edited:

You have me drooling with those amazing pics of the rolls. YUM! And I'm so impressed by your ability to maximize your dollars! Loving your report!

We sre cheapskates and adore the thrill of hunting for the best deals! Which is why DDP usually works best for us as we indulge like crazy. As you can see, it's a wee bit hard for me to let go and not consider prices when we order lol. Still, I am in a splurgy mood and am ordering far more than "normal". This is a rare non-DDP trip and so far, so good. I kinda like this...

Our last trip for Christmas 2019, we got two days of Deluxe DDP for 5 of us and it was overwhelming and we struggled to use up all the credits (although we definitely didn't WASTE any!). It was too much food.

I had really wanted to stay onsite and buy QSDP to eat at the Festival of the Arts - but when I did the math....I was shocked to find it just wasn't worth it. Not even when redeeming snack credits for $10 dishes. So we will be doing it OOP. I am curious how it will work out.

So far, OOP has worked really well for us and reduced the rather insane overeating we normally do on the DDP.

Today we are at the Festival of the Arts :) First thing I did was buy a wristlet gift card, loaded the minimum $15 on it, and then transferred the balance from my regular gift card over. Sooo convenient to use the wristlet!

IMG_20200205_115513.jpg

First booth we came across that we liked the look of was the one with the Deconstructed BLT ($7)! While DH was waiting for the food, I spied the Lobster Chips ($10.50) across the way and snagged one.

IMG_20200205_114324_1.jpg

The BLT was a delicious medley of flavors although DH wasn't as impressed. I loved the juxtaposition of the crispy flavorful pork belly and the soft, creamy egg yolk. I thought two generous slices of pork belly and a whole egg provided decent heft to this dish.

The lobster chips had a generous amount of large pieces of tender lobster and a rich, creamy, delicious cheese sauce. However, the chips were heavily salted which realy detracted from the dish. Especially as the salting was uneven. I left a couple of chips on the plate. I wish I had asked for it without chips and with more sauce lol. To be fair, I am not a chips fan. Then again, DH is and even he didn't care for the excessive salt.

We wandered onwards and found the Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta ($8). With this and the BLT I have two stamps on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine - if I get 5 stamps I get a free treat.

IMG_20200205_115648.jpg

IMG_20200205_115712.jpg

It was completely different from what I expected. I thought it would be like a custard. But it was chilled and tasted like a delicious ice cream cake with a thin white chocolate coating. Even DH enjoyed this one :)

We were surprisingly not too hungry after this and said we were good for lunch. But after watching the new Canada Far and Wide and the Beauty and the Beast singalong, we decided to watch the acrobatic show at the World Showcase stage. We happened to be early enough to catch the harpist and I was surprised that DH enjoyed the music so much - he was actually sad when it ended! (The man can still surprise me after 20 years)

But cheered up when I ran over to Pop Eats to pick up an Almond Frangipane Cake ($4.50). Coated in belgian chocolate, we weren't quite sure about this one but ppl rave about it so we were game to give it a try.

IMG_20200205_135500.jpg

We REALLY liked it. I expected a basic sponge/butter cake but this was an extremely dense cake using almond flour. The light touch of raspberry jam and thin coating of rich Belgian chocolate enhanced the almond cake. DH was very impressed.

It was lovely to nibble on this while watching the acrobatic show. What an awesome Epcot day!

IMG_20200205_140802.jpg

Now it's time for a nap. I am feeling way less fatigued today and it was tempting to stay until the fireworks but decided to be cautious and continue with my naps to be safe. Plus, I have been dealing with insomnia for 1.5 weeks now and still didn't sleep that well last night.

We'll be back for more tonight!

Our lunch total was $30 ($27 with 10% discounted gift card). Surprised DH didn't eat much today but he said he was not too hungry after a filling breakfast of oatmeal and cereal.

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_115513.jpg
    IMG_20200205_115513.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200205_114321.jpg
    IMG_20200205_114321.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200205_115648.jpg
    IMG_20200205_115648.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200205_115712.jpg
    IMG_20200205_115712.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
After a nice nap, we strolled back into Epcot and started our dinner at Pop Eats with the Chicken Sous Vide for $6.75. The CM gave me an end piece and I ended up with a giant portion. It looked so pretty.

IMG_20200205_174145.jpg

The chicken was generally good and reasonably moist. However, despite all the colorful sauces on the plate, it all tasted rather bland and boring. The chicken was extremely thick and overwhelmed the tiny amount of apple stuffed inside. There wasn't enough sauce to really flavor anything. Good for someone looking for a simple, plainer meal but IMO, rather boring.

Next up was Mexico for the item receiving rave reviews - the Sopa de Barbacoa ($7.25). The Agave Pork Belly ($7.50) looked appealing so we got that too.

IMG_20200205_175014.jpg

Now THIS is what I expected from the Festival of the Arts! Beautifully crafted with a medley of interesting flavors. We enjoyed both dishes. The pork belly tasted a lot like Chinese Char Siu and the lentil salad was absolutely delicious. The Sopa had a delightful balance of flavors with the beef and the coleslaw. Both were fairly large portions so felt more worth it for the price.

We spent some time in China then headed off for the next booth - the well-reviewed Braised Short Rib ($8). It was decent with moist flavorful meat and a good sized portion. However it was also rather boring. Nothing interesting about this dish other than the slightly bitter aftertaste of the parsnip puree.

IMG_20200205_190408.jpg

After this, we were rather done with the Festival food. It had been a really expensive day although I had been mentally able to ignore the prices and just scan my gift card at each place. Still - we just weren't feeling it and there were enough disappointing expensive dishes. Plus, nothing else stood out on the menus as we walked by and we would just be ordering food because it was there.

So I called it quits and DH chose to get some Tonkotsu Ramen ($12.78) at Katsura Grill. It was decent although DH didn't end up being quite as crazy about it. Definitely didn't like it as much as the ramen he had at Morimoto Asia a few years ago lol. It was a very nice relaxing meal though - they have such lovely private romantic seating areas outside this quick service! He really wanted something from the Boulangerie or the Club Sandwich from Norway but we were too tired to walk to either place (our next stop was the Broadway show outside the American Pavilion) so this worked out.

IMG_20200205_192748.jpg

IMG_20200205_192844.jpg

After this, he was craving something chocolate and I was surprised to find almost nothing appealing available nearby. Finally we started hunting for a Mickey bar. On the way to a cart, a CM mentioned gelato at Italy was nearby. That sounded awesome so off we went!

A double scoop of chocolate gelato was $7.73. It was chocolatey goodness that hit the spot. Super expensive as gelato goes though! Our fave gelato spot at home costs half that. DH said it wasn't quite as good as Ample Hills Creamery last night. But it was chocolate and it was lovely to enjoy while watchind the Broadway show.

IMG_20200205_194635.jpg

All in all, we are glad we gave this food booth thing our very best effort after my obsessing with food reports and blog reviews. But we are unlikely to go out of our way to do it in the future. Just a snack here and there when something looks good (I have a feeling another Almond Frangipane cake is in our future!) We much prefer Epcot's regular offerings or having a nice meal in a table service restaurant for the same or less money. Ooo...maybe dinner at Chefs de France :)

Dinner tonight was $50 even (or $45 after 10% gift card discount). Ouch.

Today's total meals: $72
Running total after 5 days: $316.36

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_192748.jpg
    IMG_20200205_192748.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1

Enjoying your report! You guys eat like 100% differently than we do both at home and in Disney lol which is part of the reason I'm enjoying this :)
Being that I'm a HUGE bread fan I think I'll have to try the pull apart rolls at Sebastian's! DH loves Ample Hills and tried to fit it in every trip. The first time I wasn't a big fan but it's grown on me so I never turn it down!
Not dining related but it sure is nice to do a chilled out, relaxed trip for once. Normally I am go go go with every min tightly scheduled. I still have a schedule but we are moving at strolling place with almost no hard and fast must-dos. We have had annual passes at other places before and I have never quite relaxed like this. Its nice :)
We go more often without our kids than with and hour adults only trips are way less structured, more laid back. It's a great way to do Disney!

I have to agree with you on the festival food booths. While I've not been to any of the Festival of Arts, I think the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine booths are so overpriced. I would much rather enjoy several small plates at Spice Road Table than waiting in individual lines and then trying to find a place to stand and eat it.

Enjoying your report! You guys eat like 100% differently than we do both at home and in Disney lol which is part of the reason I'm enjoying this :)
Being that I'm a HUGE bread fan I think I'll have to try the pull apart rolls at Sebastian's! DH loves Ample Hills and tried to fit it in every trip. The first time I wasn't a big fan but it's grown on me so I never turn it down!

We go more often without our kids than with and hour adults only trips are way less structured, more laid back. It's a great way to do Disney!

We are big on maximizing our value. And not all that good at splurging haha. Plus DH really tries very hard to eat healthy - less meat and sugar. But he adores chocolate so we have been doing a lot of that! We drink occasionally, but rarely. So you won't see alcoholic drinks on this report.

I have to agree with you on the festival food booths. While I've not been to any of the Festival of Arts, I think the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine booths are so overpriced. I would much rather enjoy several small plates at Spice Road Table than waiting in individual lines and then trying to find a place to stand and eat it.

Yeah - we gave it our best shot but prefer relaxing in a TS instead.

Today's plans are lunch at Wine Bar George followed by decadent treats at Amorette's :)

DH had a large breakfast of oatmeal and cereal while I had a bowl of frozen fruit (I likey fruit frozen - gives me an ice cream feeling!). We had a late start, not leaving the house until 10:30am so we decided to hit up a park first before going for lunch in Disney Springs.

We had a lovely time meandering through Animal Kingdom. After watching UP!, we were getting hungry and decided on a treat before Nemo. We strolled through Africa, checking out menus everywhere, but nothing screamed must eat.

I told DH I had picked up a delicious Mivkey shaped bar of dark chocolate with chilli flakes from Zuri's sweet shop some years ago. He liked the sound of that so we picked one up.

IMG_20200206_123505.jpg

The dark chocolate goes down smooth then the chilli gives a kick at the end. DH said he enjoyed the novelty of the zing. Plus it is such a cool Mickey shape! The only Mickey shaped chocolate bar type thing I have seen in WDW. It's also a great treat to bring home. $3.99, but $3.40 with AP discount ($3.06 with gift card discount)

Here's everything else available:

IMG_20200206_123218.jpg

IMG_20200206_123208.jpg

We started feeling hungrier and I couldn't resist suggested a double chocolate ice cre cookoe sandwich. We had only 15 mins befire the start of Nemo - but the call of ice cream was too strong haha.

So we raced over to Dino-Bites next to restaurantasaurus. They have a Valentine's special of a Chocolate cookies sandwiched around strawberry ice cream and coated with heart sprinkles. I asked to sub it with chocolate. $7.45 with no Ap discount ($6.70 with 10% gift card discount).

IMG_20200206_125112.jpg

It is gigantic and hugely messy. But sooo good! And fun to eat haha!. Last time I had one was with chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream in August. This was much better - you do not want to eat this in the steamy summer. It was messy enough in February! We ate this as fast as possible lol.

We made it into Nemo with 1 minute to spare.

Just had lunch at Wine Bar George!. The best deal in WDW!!! We were blown away by the flavors and quality. Service was also top notch.

IMG_20200206_144918.jpg

That BLT was JUST $12!!! (Note: we subbed the chips for veggies. We felt chips would be overkill with the fries). It was gigantic with so much perfectly cooked bacon. The cheese sauce was to die for. Just look at the size of this thing! And the flavors - a huge step above any BLT we have ever had.

IMG_20200206_144933.jpg

IMG_20200206_145201.jpg

And the Steak Frites was $19. It was thinly sliced steak (next time I wil ask for rare instead of medium rare) with a lovely char. The fries were crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. So good! And that aoili - I could eat vats of it. Our server happily brought me more and I dipped all the fries in there.

We had an incredible lunch for just $35.72 AFTER a 20% tip (we did have 10% AP discount). So just $32.15 after 10% gift card discount. What a steal.

Just as cheap as quick service but practically signature quality level. It hit every right note.

The inside is also lovely. And the balcony is perfect on a beautiful afternoon.

IMG_20200206_143812.jpg

We strolled past Cookes of Dublin - I love the pies there. But I told DH I would have a hard time paying $15 for a quick service pie after that deliciousness that was the $12 BLT.

We also peeped into Vivo il Gelato. Looks delicious. Although more expensive than Ample Hills Creamery. Those cookies were huge - and looked really, really, really good.

IMG_20200206_152036.jpg

And for our DDP folks:

IMG_20200206_152020_1.jpg

Having a lovely break in the rocking chsirs outside the Welcome Centre now. Hoping to get dessert at Amorette's next - if we are not too stuffed haha!

Debated for a while as we were full, but since we were there, we went ahead and bought a Mickey Mousse from Amorette's. $9.59 with no AP discount ($8.63 after 10% gift card discount).

IMG_20200206_165102.jpg

Stunningly beautiful creation. It was a pleasant combo of dark and white chocolate mousse. Here is the inside:

IMG_20200206_170313.jpg

DH's verdict was that it was better than the lovely chocolate mousse we had at Hollywood Brown Derby for $12 but given that it is a quick service, he doesn't think we would do this again. I mentally framed this as an alternative to a table service dessert so the price was ok with me. But I agreed with him that it wasn't tasty enough for me to want to order it again. We had more pleasure out of the giant ice cream brownie sundae at Ample Hills Creamery for $9.99. I guess we are more ice cream people :)

Cakes are beautiful here but I didn't see anything here that would make me want to do this again unless I wanted a special novelty cake. Give me a bakery with decadent baked goods and pastries any day. I have had some amazing cakes from world class bakeries (happily paying $10-15) and this just didn't compete - except for how incredibly adorable it was. That said, I didn't like the flat boxes they served it in. It was unattractive and did a horrible disservice to the beauty of these special cakes. I would add that the portion size is very decent - double the size of that $10 teacup chocolate cake at Sebastian's Bistro lol!

Last edited:
Just had lunch at Wine Bar George!. The best deal in WDW!!! We were blown away by the flavors and quality. Service was also top notch.

View attachment 471534

That BLT was JUST $12!!! (Note: we subbed the chips for veggies. We felt chips would be overkill with the fries). It was gigantic with so much perfectly cooked bacon. The cheese sauce was to die for. Just look at the size of this thing! And the flavors - a huge step above any BLT we have ever had.

View attachment 471533

View attachment 471532

And the Steak Frites was $19. It was thinly sliced steak (next time I wil ask for rare instead of medium rare) with a lovely char. The fries were crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. So good! And that aoili - I could eat vats of it. Our server happily brought me more and I dipped all the fries in there.

We had an incredible lunch for just $35.72 AFTER a 20% tip (we did have 10% AP discount). So just $32.15 after 10% gift card discount. What a steal.

Just as cheap as quick service but practically signature quality level. It hit every right note.

The inside is also lovely. And the balcony is perfect on a beautiful afternoon.

View attachment 471530

We strolled past Cookes of Dublin - I love the pies there. But I told DH I would have a hard time paying $15 for a quick service pie after that deliciousness that was the $12 BLT.

We also peeped into Vivo il Gelato. Looks delicious. Although more expensive than Ample Hills Creamery. Those cookies were huge - and looked really, really, really good.

View attachment 471528

And for our DDP folks:

View attachment 471529

Having a lovely break in the rocking chsirs outside the Welcome Centre now. Hoping to get dessert at Amorette's next - if we are not too stuffed haha!

Awesome deal for the quality...you GO Girl!

I had my heart set on the chilli cheese dog at MK. But again, it wasn't meant to be. I was rather too full for a huge hot dog. So I settled for the cheeseburger egg rolls from the Adventureland Wagon! I have wanted to try this forever but have nwver set eyes on this wagon. This time, I kept asking until I found it.

received_186557915919082.jpeg

It was $7.50 with no AP discount ($6.75 with 10% gift card discount).

I TOTALLY understand the rave reviews! DH was worried it would be stale and not crispy. Not so. Somehow they kept it at the perfect level of crispiness and the cheeseburger filling was just right - with lots of lovely relish. Just like a cheeseburger - maybe even better with the crispy exterior. They were much larger than I expected and we split it, enjoying one cheeseburger spring roll each. Worked out as we were still too full for dinner.

We then called it an early night, leaving before the 8pm fireworks to skip those crazy crowds.

By the way, I know understand why ppl say it is a hassle to drive to MK. The parking to tram to monorail thing is a pain compared to other parks. Plus - it is a SuPER long walk from the tram to the monorail. Not impressed at all. Wouldn't be so bad if this walk wasn't quite as long.

Daily total: $57.29
Running total after 6 days: $373.65

Cheeseburger Egg Rolls ... Why have I missed this delicious sounding substance?

We couldn't quite decide what to do today. I brought up a variety of ideas but we remained indecisive. So we decided to wander around Epcot and enjoy some of the Festival of the Arts special shows (and DH's favourite harpist!)

When we got there, DH said he wanted to go back to Wine Bar George for lunch. But, I was pretty hungry by 11am so we decided it was worth the extra walk to France to see what was tempting. I ended up getting a baguette ($3.10) and DH got a Chocolate Tart ($5.25). $8.90 or $8.01 with my 10% gift card discount.

IMG_20200207_113254.jpg

IMG_20200207_113503.jpg

Last time I got a baguette at night on NYE it was awful and tough. So I was nervous. Thankfully, it turned out to be perfectly scrumptious. Baguette and butter was super cheap and yet so good! I was going to get another deconstructed BLT but the baguette ended up being so much more enjoyable. I have simple tastes :)

We relaxed and sat in the (chilly) sunshine watching the Visual Art in Performance and then the harpist again.

We really enjoy all the visual art performances during the Festival of the Arts! While I don't love the special food offerings I do love pretty much everything else about this festival.

told DH I had picked up a delicious Mivkey shaped bar of dark chocolate with chilli flakes from Zuri's sweet shop some years ago. He liked the sound of that so we picked one up.
This is my go-to snack in AK! Take a few bites when I get it and then save the rest for later :goodvibes Just never buy it in the middle of the summer until you're actually ready to leave the park if you plan on saving some lol!
I have wanted to go here for so long because I have quote a few DIS friends who enjoy it! However I just can't give up our Jock Lindsay's when we go to DS and never seem to fit in both. We'll get there! Glad you enjoyed it.
. But I agreed with him that it wasn't tasty enough for me to want to order it again
I agree on the Amorette's desserts. I've tried a few with the family and while they always look beautiful they always taste "eh". Then in October during my work trip we were treated to an array of dome cakes from Amorette's. I'd hoped the taste would "wow" me as much as the presentation did but sadly they didn't. There are lots of less fancy desserts around the World that taste better!

Thank you for these awesome reviews. I *really* want to try the cheeseburger egg rolls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!