Open Swaps??

csmeader

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I am new to DIS Boards, but a very experienced swapper. I have done a lot of swaps on Babycenter.com. I just discovered your forum...wish I would have found it a while ago!! I am going to disney in October and would love to have some disney stuff to scrapbook when I get back. Does anyone have any openings in their swaps or need an angel? If not, I will just wait until the next one opens up, but wanted to check:)

Thanks,
Cathi

I think the swaps are closed at the moment- we open a few a month. I will be opening a dining swap early next week. I know there are a couple of other swaps opening this month.

Holly is opening a roladex swap on Monday.

Next month there will be an Disney altered letter swap opening as well as a swap for the other parks in Orlando.

We have already done our park swaps this year but we will start them up again come January. We start slowing down our swaps at this time of year as many memebers are busy with children going back to school and getting ready for the holidays.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter