Opinions about PS's for Thanksgiving trip : )

janskin

Disney on the Brain
We are going to be at WDW over Thanksgiving holidays. Here is a list of the PS's I have made and would love to know what ya'll think.

Sat. Chef Mickeys for dinner specialty cruise from CR
Sun. CRT for breakfast
Hoop De Doo Review for dinner
Mon. Boma for breakfast
`Ohanas for dinner
Tues. Crystal Palace for breakfast
50's Prime Time for dinner
Wed. Cape May for breakfast
Garden Grill for dinner
Thur. 1900 Park Fare for Thanksgiving dinner
Friday at Universal........no plans but I am a Jimmy Buffet fanatic.....so Margaritaville it will most likely be!!!

There will be two families with a total of 4 adults, 2 15 year olds, and 3 kids, 11, 10 and 7.

Thanks,
Jan :sunny:

Looks good Jan. In fact, I may leave early for WDW just to eat with you guys. You're doing some of my favorite places.

If you can rally the troops early enough I would make your PS at Crystal Palace for 8:05 or 8:15. Then you will be done right when the park opens. It's fun to be on Main Street when it's deserted and great for pictures. I would choose one of the World Showcase restaurants for dinner over Garden Grill. The Japanese restaurant is fun, and we had a great meal at Alfredo's in Italy with our party of 10.

Try the mint julep at Margaritaville. They are soooo good and soooo bad!

We actually have a 8:15AM PS at Crystal Palace. Thanks for your tips! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Jan :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter