• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions on this rate please!

BeckyEsq

Mouseketeer.
On the spur of the moment, I just booked 4 nights at All Star Movies at the $59 a night rate in February. I added the Sunshine Getaway Package with breakfast and Ultimate Park HOpper passes for a total of $838.44. Any thoughts on whether I should confirm this reservation and go for it? (2 adults) Thanks!

Break the package down by going :

Hotel @ $59 for 4 nights plus tax: Roughly $260
2 UMPs for 4 Night Stay: Roughly $530
Breakfast: $50

If it's breakfast every day AND you had planned on buying UPHs, then it's worth it. If not, then it's either break-even or not a good deal. In my opinion, UPHs are never a good deal unless you plan on using them every day of your visit, want to go to park other than the 4 main ones or are a DVC member (10% discount.) A 4-day pass would cost $400 for 2 and if you don't use the 4th day, you can use it again. With UPH, they are good only during the stay.

Hi and thanks for your response! It is breakfast every day (4 days for 2 people). We do plan to go to Pleasure Island and possibly Typhoon Lagoon. I also like being able to send packages back to the room. I will think about it though, thanks for the tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter