Orbitz price discount on CSR?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
CSR- September 18-19th
King bed room
$348-Disney
$296- Orbitz

Could this room already have a 15% off Disney+ discount applied to on Orbitz?
Screenshot_20220709-161412_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220709-161524_Orbitz.jpg

I've gotten deals on Priceline like that recently. :thumbsup2

I need just 9/23 after our 4 nighter on the Disney Wish, but Disney isn't a fan of the "orphaned" night. If I pair it with the night before or after I can book that night. I really wanted a Disney hotel, but may have to do the Swan on an express deal through PL.

I've gotten deals on Priceline like that recently. :thumbsup2

I need just 9/23 after our 4 nighter on the Disney Wish, but Disney isn't a fan of the "orphaned" night. If I pair it with the night before or after I can book that night. I really wanted a Disney hotel, but may have to do the Swan on an express deal through PL.
I looked at another week in August and it too had the 15% off on it. I think it very well could be the Disney+ discount already applied. With an Orbitz coupon applied, they could be cheaper option.

I definitely got a better price on POFQ Memorial Day weekend through Priceline over Disney. 😀 I always check 3rd party sites before booking on Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter