Orlando Airport Lounge - Near Virgin Gates

k8Davies

K8Davies
Now I know airport gates can change - Although on most of my trip I've always flown out of the same gate area going home :sad2: from Orlando

So I wanted to book a lounge as at least I'll have somewhere nice to sit get something to eat and drink and be depressed about heading home.

So does anyone know of or have used a nice bookable lounge in MCO. Oh and I'll be travelling with my DS so Kids need to be allowed.

Also total Side bar but is it just me or is Orlando the most cruelly set up airport in the world - It alright when you get there and you're super excited about going on Holiday. But coming home...

So not only are you sad enough to be leaving, they make you wait to let all the people arriving whoosh by you with their I've just arrive smiles.

I think there should be a tunnel only people leaving Orlando can use. :rotfl:

Hi

Here you go https://www.loungepass.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=findyourlounge.lounges

We're trying it this year got Priority Passes which offer little by way of Priority as I can't book a space but if you book on the the site I think you are guaranteed a spot.

Regards

Paul

Thank you so much, I've taken a quick look and it appears kids are free - so double bonus.

I shall discuss it with my fellow holiday makers but I think you're on to a winner :cheer2:

Although if you're going this year could you let me know how it was as then I can either get more excited if it's great or still have time to avoid if it's not so good :rotfl:

Sure as I said no guarantee we'll get in depends how busy will report back in two+weeks

We went in The Club lounge this year, kids go free and it was great, plenty of snacks and drink choices and the kids liked it. It got a bit busy at times but we got there early. Would definitely book again!

We went in The Club lounge this year, kids go free and it was great, plenty of snacks and drink choices and the kids liked it. It got a bit busy at times but we got there early. Would definitely book again!

Yay so please you liked it as we're all booked up now. Just glad we'll have a nice space to go to, to see out the last few hours of our Disney trip.

we used the club this year as well....two month ago....
we went straight from port canaveral to the airport - had about 4 hours to waste in there...
it was one of the nicer lounges we've been in...
food/drinks...comfortable chairs....definitely worth the money spent!!

we used the club this year as well....two month ago....
we went straight from port canaveral to the airport - had about 4 hours to waste in there...
it was one of the nicer lounges we've been in...
food/drinks...comfortable chairs....definitely worth the money spent!!

Yay thanks for the information as now getting really excited about going which will be something nice to look forward to at the very end of the holibobs.

Yay thanks for the information as now getting really excited about going which will be something nice to look forward to at the very end of the holibobs.

Hi

At Orlando airport now we are flying from gate B 55 just been told that the two lounges that are available to us Priority Pass we would have to go through security twice. So I would check if you can access the lounge from your gate before booking anything at Orlando.

Sorry I cant be more help

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
Hi

At Orlando airport now we are flying from gate B 55 just been told that the two lounges that are available to us Priority Pass we would have to go through security twice. So I would check if you can access the lounge from your gate before booking anything at Orlando.

Regards

Paul

I thought this could be an issue. at MCO at the moment the gates keep being shuffled around because of the works

Hi

Regards

Paul

Thanks for the info, I called back my Virgin holiday concierge and they've managed to book us a lounge near our gate and I checked about how many times I would need to go through security she said once. So fingers crossed it true as going through twice would be a faff.

Which gate have they told you? Ours was changed to 95 down the other arm from our usual departures? Also glad we didn't pay for lounge as security took longer than usual and flight called one hour before meant we had less than an hour which we got something to eat in the central area.

Which gate have they told you? Ours was changed to 95 down the other arm from our usual departures? Also glad we didn't pay for lounge as security took longer than usual and flight called one hour before meant we had less than an hour which we got something to eat in the central area.

They normally fly from Air side 4 gates 60 -99 , She said it was located in that area.

Also with the new rules on security , we will definitely be getting there a bit earlier than we normally do. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts