Orlando Airport store is not a Disney Store

penguincruiser

Waddling to WDW!!
Just for anyone interested the Disney Store at Orlando Airport is not a "The Disney Store"
I know this cause a couple of years ago I wanted to buy the TDS pins and they did not stock them because they are not an official "Disney Store".

I think this is true of the Disney Store at Downtown Disney, this is "world of disney"not a Disney Store.

JJ Penguin

Where is the store located at the airport???? I want to purchase my annual passes there. In relation to getting off the planes and going to baggage claim. Where will I see it. Thanks for any help!:)

Funny, this is the second time today someone wanted to know where the stores are. :)

Disney's Flights Fantastic is in the Airside terminal B, right in the middle of where Gates 60-99 converge before you get the shuttle to the main terminal.

The Magic of Disney is in the main terminal on the side where the shuttles from Gates 1-59 let you off.

penguincruiser is correct as I posted last week in this thread on the $50 giftcards. They are not among The Disney Store chain of retail outlets. They are run by the theme parks group. Apples and oranges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter