Orlando City SC game

Patricksp

Earning My Ears
When we are at Disney we also wanted to catch an away game(My Local team will be playing Orlando), We were wondering how we can get to the game Lyft, Uber or Taxi and after the game. We have never done uber or Lyft and we will need a car seat.

First of all explain what Orlando City SC is to a good few USA people ? ( Soccer )

Which stadium is the game to be played at ?

First of all explain what Orlando City SC is to a good few USA people ? ( Soccer )

Which stadium is the game to be played at ?

Orlando City is the MLS soccer team,they play at Orlando City stadium just west of downtown.I went to my first game about a month or so ago and it was an awesome experience,the fans really get into it.One end of the stadium is the "supporters section" and is standing room only and that section is crazy from before the game where they march in to the stadium chanting and setting off smoke bombs all the way to the end of the game,win or lose.The stadium is new this year,they used to play at the bigger Camping World stadium meant for football or bigger events.

Last edited:
I would use Uber and request a car seat. Orlando is one of the cities that offer it. Just swipe your ride options until you see UberX + Car Seat.

I just checked an an Uber X + cars seat from the Boardwalk to Orlando City Stadium would run your $28.38. The XL option + car seat would run $42.52.

I would use Uber and request a car seat. Orlando is one of the cities that offer it. Just swipe your ride options until you see UberX + Car Seat.

I just checked an an Uber X + cars seat from the Boardwalk to Orlando City Stadium would run your $28.38. The XL option + car seat would run $42.52.

Thanks we have never used Uber, it's a 5pm game then we are going to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. After games do they do surge pricing?

Thanks we have never used Uber, it's a 5pm game then we are going to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. After games do they do surge pricing?

5pm game and going to MNSSHP? The stadium is no where nesr Disney World so you will be eatinf a lot of your party time with a game probably ending at 7 and you getting back to WDW around 8.

It is hard to say but I would guess not. Surge pricing is usually more a results of a combination of lower car availability, a huge event or holiday, and a generally non-driver area. All of these are generalities but Orlando has a pretty high level of drivers, the game and party aren't huge events like St. Patrick's Day in a large city, and Orlando isn't generally a high public transportation are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!