Orlando Grocery Express

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
Because the delivery day that we needed for DD's trip wasn't available from Garden Grocer, we used a different grocery service this time.

It's called: Orlando Grocery Express

this is their website:
https://www.orlandogroceryexpress.com/

It works just like garden grocer - the delivery was to bell services of the disney resort and then bell services delivered everything to DD's room.

it all worked well and everything that we ordered was delivered.

so if for any reason, you can't use garden grocer, Orlando Grocery Express is a very good alternative.

Thanks for posting that, I've had a good nosey at yummy stuff. Shame trip isn't until September!

I am planning on using Garden Grocer so will definitely compare prices :)

Thanks for sharing this

We usually go to walmart on our first day, but we just might order online next year.
2 online grocers are better than one :p

we usually go to walgreen on the first evening and then winn dixie the next day..

but DD didn't rent a car - they're just doing disney buses on this trip so we looked for a way to get them water and breakfast stuff...

i'm happy it worked out :)

Thanks for posting that, I've had a good nosey at yummy stuff. Shame trip isn't until September!

I am planning on using Garden Grocer so will definitely compare prices :)

your welcome! :)

i actually went through and did the order for garden grocer - only at the end did i see that the date wasn't available..
well, it was available when i started, but by the time i got to the end, the date was gone...
so that's when i googled to find another company..

and then did the order all over again....so i have an idea of how the two compare..
they pretty much have the same prices..
the only difference for us, the company i used had a better selection of shampoos - ones that my daughter actually uses...
so that was good..
but other than that, i didn't see much difference..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter