• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando road map

Blanchx5

Earning My Ears
Hi, since we're driving and staying offsite, we'll be needing a map. Is there anywhere I can get a free or inexpensive map? Thanks. ---Paula

AAA, for maps, before you leave, if you're a member. Mapquest.com for online driving instructions. Once you arrive, there are maps in most of the free coupon books you can pick up in any of the newspaper racks:)

PB, thanks for your reply. I ended up joining AAA so I could get the maps, books and triptik. It's worth it since I'll have to take a couple of trips this summer, alone, with my kids, while DH is out to sea. I also ordered the vacation planning guide from Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitor's Center. Don't know if that has maps, though. I will still check out the maps in the racks once I'm there, especially to look for coupon deals. :) Have a great day! Paula

Joining AAA is worth it. If you haven't might as well buy DIS tickets there. I have never been disappointed with them. They give me a piece of mind during winter when my car won't start. They are there in 30 minutes.(PS: I don't work for them).;)

MM, thanks for suggesting I get DIS tix through AAA, but we have a much better offer! We get to take advantage of the heroes salute. DH gets in free, and the kids and I get in for 1/2 price. I don't think there's anywhere that can top that! :D I do think AAA is going to be a great asset, though, anyway. :) Yikes, only 33 days to go! Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter