~Ornament Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~Completed!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The send by date is 11/16. Please be sure to wrap your ornaments well so that nothing breaks during transit. Please pm me your tracking info. as soon as you have sent off your exchange.

I just ordered the ornaments for my exchange pal. I'll let you know when I receive tracking info.

I placed my order online this morning, will let you know when it has shipped

I never received an email stating my ornament has been sent but looked this morning and it's in transit.

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 11/15/2016, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 11/16/2016, By End of Day

I received my ornaments from PrincessHeather'sMom today! She sent a cute Hallmark Minnie shopping ornament, and a beautiful glittery Minnie ornament from WDW! Thank you so much PHM! I love them both, and can't wait to put them on my tree this year. Happy holidays! :santa:

You're so very welcome! So glad you like them! It was so hard to pick one at WDW! Lol! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Mine has been mailed and I received mine today from leith78. Than you for the two Mickey mouse ornaments.

My ornament package was delivered on 11/15. Hope my pal liked her ornament.

glo_ups_brandmark_pfv.gif

Proof of Delivery
1.gif

1.gif

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number:
1Z17R06A0323405174
Service:
UPS Ground
Weight:
1.00 lb
Shipped/Billed On:
11/09/2016
Delivered On:
11/15/2016 2:42 P.M.
Left At:
Front Door

I did receive my beautiful ornament from Jean! I don't get to the mailbox everyday, so I didn't open it until last night. The ornament is actually one of my favorites that I've thought of ordering for myself many times. I'm glad I waited! :) It's an ear hat ornament that lights up. I love it! Thanks, Jean!

I did receive my beautiful ornament from Jean! I don't get to the mailbox everyday, so I didn't open it until last night. The ornament is actually one of my favorites that I've thought of ordering for myself many times. I'm glad I waited! :) It's an ear hat ornament that lights up. I love it! Thanks, Jean!

you're welcome, I really liked that ornament also. When I saw it I had to get that one. Wishing you a Great Holiday Season.

I came downstairs after getting ready for work to find a package on my counter. Inside was a nice surprise. A Jim Shore snowman ornament. He will go great on our tree. Thank you so much Monica (leith78), I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts