OT: Question about free dining.

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the answer to this question?
If I book a reservation for next year, and free dining is extended, may I call and have free dining added to our reservation? Or would they say no - you've already booked.

Also, have any of you ever booked a trip without telling your DH?

A definite yes to your first question, as long as there is still availability.

No to the 2nd.

Just remember you can only use 1 discount at a time, so if you have a room discount then you can't add free dining without modifying your reservation :)

Yes to both.;) I have booked many a trip and gone back and changed/added discounts when better ones came out.

I have changed my reservations based on discounts. I haven't booked without telling DH.

I book room only at first and watch for the discounts, myself.

I wanted to take DH to Star Wars weekend for our anniversary as a surprise, but I chickened out before booking and he said no. :upsidedow

All my bookings were without a discount and then one added later. First year we added free dining. Second year we got a 20% discount. This year the 40% discount.

I don't have my "own" money. There wouldn't be a way for me to book without my DH knowing. I also know his limit is every other year, so I wouldn't do it.

You know your DH best. Would he be okay with it? If so, do it. :) If not, then wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter