other charcter breakfast besides chef mickey?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
have done chef mickey more times then i can count anyone have suggestions for good character breakfast??

Well Tusker House for incredibly good food (and if your at AK). If your near MK we have eaten with Stitch several times and if your near the Boardwalk you can do the princess thing at Trattoria.

We really like ohana for the character breakfast, it was a good character interaction and the food was pretty good

Tusker, Cape May, and Garden Grill are my faves. If I had to pick one though, i'd pick GG. I love that the food comes to you. No need to make a dash for the buffet. Food is so fresh and delicious. Lovely variety. Plus CHIP & DALE! Cant get any better than that. :)

Cape May & Tusker are my fave buffets, along with Crystal Palace. Its hard to pick my fave out of those three. :magnify:

My three picks for character breakfast:

Garden Grill: Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto. They usually get to come around more than once and spend plenty of time with the kids. The restaurant slowly rotates above parts of the Living with the Land attraction. Meal is family style at your table.

Crystal Palace: Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet. A little noisier than some places, but quieter than Chef Mickey's. Lots of windows and the location is right off of Main Street U.S.A. The Meal is a buffet.

Tusker House: Mickey, Daisy, Donald, Goofy (if it's changed, let me know). Can be very noisy because of the design of the space. Right next door to Kilimanjaro Safari. The meal is a buffet with some African inspired dishes, but plenty of the average bacon and egg type of things too.

My favorites:
Tusker House at AK
O'Hana at Poly
Crystal Palace in MK
Trattoria Al Forna at the Boardwalk

Other character breakfasts:
Cape May at Beach/Yacht Club (have never gone)
Garden Grill at Epcot (have not gone)
Akershus in Epcot-great for princesses
Cinderella's Royal Table in MK-great for princesses
1900 Park Fare at GF-was very good, loved the Mad Hatter but not one of my personal favorites
Hollywood & Vine (have never been, only ate there once during a non-character buffet dinner and the food was the worst I've had, that was over 10 years ago so it might be wonderful now!)
There is one more at the Four Seasons I have seen, but I have never been there and know nothing about it.

Tusker house has the best food of any character meal in WDW. Hubby and I also love the Ohana breakfast but the kids are less enthusiastic.

If you want Fab 5 variations your choices would be Tusker House, Ohana, Cape May, Garden Grill. Princesses & other character choices are CRT, Hollywood & Vine, Akershus, Trattoria al Forno, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace.

We like 'Ohana for two reasons: First, we all love Stitch. Second, the family-style service is more appealing to us than a buffet.

Garden Grill and Ohana breakfast are our 2 favourites. Food is really good at both and family style is much more relaxing than a buffet.

If you want Fab 5 variations your choices would be Tusker House, Ohana, Cape May, Garden Grill.

Also lunch or dinner at Hollywood & Vine has Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy in seasonal outfits if you would be willing to consider a non-breakfast meal.

Tusker House
Crystal Palace and 1900PF are basically the same. Just depends on what characters you want to see. Loved Mad Hatter, Alice, Marry Poppins and we had the best Tigger ever at 1900PF

My favourite is crystal palace. It's so pretty, all the light makes for great character photos, and Pooh's stuffed French toast is the best!!!! Can't wait to go back in September to visit my buddy pooh:

My 2 favorite character breakfasts are Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh characters) and Garden Grill (Chip and Dale, Mickey, Donald, Goody). I think GG had the better food but I love Winnie the Pooh.

Our favorite character breakfast is 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. Love the food and the character interaction there.

We did Tusker House last week for the first time. We did the breakfast. It was amazing! So much food, and the quality was great! All the characters came to our table multiple times and took pictures with our son.
We were so stuffed after that meal. It was so good we couldn’t stop eating.

The Crystal Palace is probably our favorite character meal for breakfast. We had breakfast at the Garden Grill our last trip and it was right up there as well. We had some of the best character interaction at the GG. I prefer to have a buffet line but our server at the GG was always on top of things and was replenishing our dishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter