Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Thank you so much! Very easy to download in Google. Can you tell me how to edit the ID page on the passport?

Evan,

Any chance you could please make autograph cards for Mickey's BBQ and Bon Voyage breakfast? I really admire your work (Epcot passports and other autograph cards you have posted in the past). Thank you in advance!

This might sound silly, but I'm thinking the 10x10 pages would also work for 8x8. Is this correct? The album I want to put them into is 8x8.

Oh and thanks SO MUCH for your great work. It's all so lovely, and great of you to share with us less talented folk.

ETA: Do you have plans to upload your kissing passports to Google Photos? I would love to print those as well. I'm not understanding PB anymore, they've made changes since my last trip nearly 2 years ago.

Evan,

I completely understand if you are not able to fill my request. Thank you for sharing your other designs with us. I am going to ask another designer if they can help with the cards.

Hi Evan! I love your "drinking around the world" passport". This is going to be PERFECT for my trip to the food and wine festival! I quesiton though - do you create/personalize the ID page in the passport? I can figure out how to print all the other pages out, but if I want the ID page to have my friend's and my information, how could I do that? Thanks for any help/thoughts/suggestions. Jennifer

Hi Evan! I found a youtube video suggesting this site and your work for autograph pages. Unfortunately, trying to follow the directions in the video haven't helped me find the pages I'm looking for. I would like to put an autograph album together for my 3yr old and his first visit in December. He loves Mickey, Donald, Pluto etc as well as Star Wars. Are you able to direct me to where I can find this information to download the images? Thank you. Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!