• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Our best trip yet, we don't want to leave..." A 2016 quick report and Trip Video

toni nicole

Mouseketeer
This is my first ever sort of trip report so here is some introductions:
1477612_1049396171768115_331635604475692588_n.jpg

My name is Toni Nicole I'm 19, Disney has been my escape since I was born:) I find the only way to cure post Disney depression is to plan more trips over and over so we go pretty often, but this time was my favorite. Disney has consumed my life in many ways, and when people ask me what my hobbies are my only response is Disney.:earseek:

The boy on the left is my boyfriend of four years as of this trip. He is 19 (we are 2 days apart). He was a little less Disney crazy, but I can tell with every trip he grows more fond, hence the title, he never wants to stay past 4 on our last day but this time he kept saying lets do more I don't want to go home! He also always says 4 days is more than enough, but this trip he decided we really needed one or two more days, which has me rushing into looking for new dates.:rotfl:

We visited on January 2nd through the 5th. Staying at the Dolphin was a surprise I kept from DBF for months, and when we pulled up for our breakfast reservation and I told him "We are staying here" he was in shock, he thought I was kidding for a few minutes! We ended up with an upgraded room on the tenth floor right next to the elevators and all of the food. Our room was huge compared to what I had booked and the view was amazing: TOT, Star Wars fireworks, and Osborne lights were visible. (Room is in video) FRESH MEDITERRANEAN WAS AMAZING. For $20 a person you cannot beat that buffet, we ended up eating there for two mornings. Our agenda was as follows:
Day 1: Epcot, room break, Hollywood
Day 2: Magic Kingdom (Cold and rainy but great crowd level)
Day 3: Animal Kingdom, room break, Hollywood
Day 4: Hollywood, decided not leave so soon, Magic Kingdom til' close
A very tired drive home.
Overall, such an amazing experience we will definitely be back at the dolphin.
Farewell Osborne lights :(

If anyone is interested, I made this trip video, it's only about 3 minutes because I forgot the GoPro on some days..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01HsmxkWse0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter