Our biggest WDW vacation yet (but with the littlest guests)- A May PTR! FINAL UPDATE 5/8!

The twins LOVE to be independent, and I anticipate some protest with riding in the stroller all the time. This will still allow them to be free and walk at times, but also give them something to hold onto and keep them by the group if they get tired of holding hands. Haley and the twins tried these out on a walk last week, and they LOVED them!! My mom said that they felt so grown-up, and that they stayed by the stroller no problem! :thumbsup2
What a great idea! Also, how cute are they????
Carabiner Clips (For Water Bottles on Strollers)
I need to order more of these.

You're going to Disney THIS week!!!:banana::banana::banana:

All great items for little ones! The bed bumpers will come in handy. Back in 2021, our then 4-year-old son Miles fell out of the bed at Disney 🤦‍♀️. Luckily, he didn't get hurt. In fact, he didn't even wake up! LOL

I meant to say this the other day, but I have some dear friends who have a 5 yo daughter and a 2 yo son, named Evelyn and Oliver!

Following along! Excited for you! Quick question: do you know where to find a list of the fuel rod stations? We have one but never seem to be able to find a station to replace it when we need to. (Only know about the 1 in the gift shop at MK)

I always love this anticipatory excitement before a trip too and really try to cherish this time!
MOLLY! Your trip is SO CLOSE! I feel this excitement for you! I hope you will be posting from IG so I can see it all in real time!

Well, the design was so adorable, that I would often grab huge handfuls of them at a time and hoard them in my park bag
I did this, too! I used it to put my corndog nugs in from Caseys! Perfect walking snack, hehe.

I don't have babies or toddlers any more but I loved all the gear you shared. You guys sound really prepared! You are going to have such a wonderful trip, seeing it through their eyes!

It looks HOT at the beginning of your trip but hopefully the daily showers will bring the temps down!

Haley bought this well-reviewed contraption for carrying the kids in the parks (when not in the stroller) and is curious to try this out!

I saw a bunch of these when I was at Disney last month! I even pointed them out to Alex because I was intrigued by them. My Evie is only 8, but it seems like so many new things have come out since she was a toddler.
All that to say, the kids and parents that I saw looked pretty happy with the device!

This will be the twin’s first time sleeping in big-kid beds, so Haley bought these bed bumpers to make sure they don’t fall out of bed. I think they’ll be so excited to sleep in a real bed;

The Disney hotels also provide bed rails. However, when I used them I found them a little short so definitely a good idea to bring your own.

Bracelets with Identifying Information and AirTags

::yes:: Absolutely a necessity! I stick them in my kid's sling bags even now.

Wet/Dry Bags for Clothes and Shoes

Let's be honest, wet bags are good for everyday life, even without kids. It's nice just having a place to throw cooling towels or a shirt that's gotten coffee spilled on it. (Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.:laughing:)

It sounds like your sister and co. are a very organized and prepared family. They are going to do great with three littles at Disney! :goodvibes

Thank you @Woth2982 for the recommendation!! I’m a huge fan of both peach and banana flavors, and I enjoy cocktails that mostly taste like juice. This sounds like the perfect adult juice box ;)
You are very welcome! I cannot wait to hear how you like it!
Grand Marnier Orange Slush- Les Vins de Chefs de France (Epcot). “Grand Marnier, Rum, Grey Goose Orange, and Orange Juice.”
This is another crowd pleaser! Esp on a hot day!
Canto-Loopy- Joy of Tea (Epcot). “Vodka and Cantaloupe Juice.”
I like this one too! Not too strong on the vodka!
Takodana Quencher- Docking Bay 7 (DHS). “Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curacao, Simply Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi.”

Anything with Blue Curacao is a winner in my book;
I have never had this one, but 100% agree Blue Curacao is the BEST!
And here’s the after! Much better!
Love the haircut! So cute!
I really don’t like the texture of the paper straws that Disney uses (I mean, definitely a plus for the environment, but they just feel GROSS!)
I loathe them too! I actually bought a Disney Corksicle tall glass to transfer my drinks to! This way it stays cold longer too.
Portable Potty Seat
This is a MUST! I also got some toddler toilet seat covers that cover the WHOLE toilet. Not gonna lie, I may have used them myself a couple times. I have a whole potty "kit". I put in lysol spray, wipes, hand sanitizer, the toilet seat covers, and the potty seat.
Inflatable Bed Bumpers
They do have guard rails if you call mouskeeping! We have them brought right to the room
Bracelets with Identifying Information and AirTags
We did this too! I also put an airtag in the stroller. Glad I did, because they moved it once and I could NOT find it!
Stroller fans are also always a must for those hot Orlando days
Yes! I have one on the stroller handle pointing right at my face.
Since the twins are still pretty new at potty training (and also will probably be excited because DISNEY :laughing:), there may be some accidents.
I don't know if I told you this tip or someone else, but also have a change of clothes for the grown ups! Savannah had an EPIC blowout on one trip (probably all the deep fried food, we eat fairly healthy at home) and it got on BOTH of us. Naturally it was the ONE day I did not bring clothes for her, and I never thought to bring for myself. I had to go buy new clothes for both of us lol.

Well, the design was so adorable, that I would often grab huge handfuls of them at a time and hoard them in my park bag :laughing:. Once I had them in my bag, I realized how helpful it was to have these around!
Somehow I never managed to get a Splash Mountain ziploc!! But, Universal had really cute mask bags that they gave out in the restaurants during covid, so you wouldn't have to put your gross sweaty mask on the table during your meal. I took a ton of extras of those and have them in all my backpacks/fanny packs :)

Haley did give awesome tips for traveling with littles! Thinking back to Jimmy's first trip and some of those things didn't even exist LOL it feels like a million years ago!

You are SO close! Love all the baby products that I haven't needed in awhile- and all the new contraptions.

The twins look ready to conquer the World! Have so much fun!

Haley did a great job - I have a very similar lineup! :goodvibes

I hadn’t thought of individual carabiner clips for our water bottles! I may need to steal that one. ;) The snack container is also SUPER cute!

Also, good for you on your packing progress! I’m an excellent last-minute packer, but I’ve gotten better over the years as last-minute things give my husband anxiety. :laughing:

And yes, Molly is SO excited! Just a few weeks to go!
She has really thought of everything under the sun!! Hahah, I'm definitely like your husband, and Jake is more like you ;)

You are cranking out updates like crazy!! Love reading about your plans, sounds like an absolute dream!!
Cute bag! I have a VERY well loved D&B sketch backpack that has been my park bag since 2015.

Haha, same!!! My 2009 Disney self would be shocked at what I happily spend in 2024!

I really like the electrolyte tablets too. We buy the Nuun ones here as well as Hydralyte. They make such a difference!

Good idea! I usually have a power bank with me but I do have to remember to keep it charged as well.

What a great idea! Also, how cute are they????

I need to order more of these.

You're going to Disney THIS week!!!:banana::banana::banana:
2019 really changed me into a full-blown Disney adult! I was an annual passholder for the first time, and the sky was the limit! Plus, moving out of my parent's house helped me become more independent and confident in what I chose to spend my own (hard-earned) money on. And usually, that's DISNEY :thumbsup2

SO CLOSE!!!! This is a crazy busy week at work, so luckily the time is going by pretty fast!!! So excited to make memories with the fam :)
All great items for little ones! The bed bumpers will come in handy. Back in 2021, our then 4-year-old son Miles fell out of the bed at Disney 🤦‍♀️. Luckily, he didn't get hurt. In fact, he didn't even wake up! LOL

I meant to say this the other day, but I have some dear friends who have a 5 yo daughter and a 2 yo son, named Evelyn and Oliver!
Oh no!!! Haha poor Miles- glad he wasn't scarred for life!

OMG- too funny!! That is crazy; they are both pretty popular names but to have siblings with the exact same names is such a coincidence! A long time ago, my fam and I were watching some show on Animal Planet about foster dogs (this was a super long time ago, probably like 2003 or so?). And in the episode, there were two sister dogs named Molly and Haley! I know I have a dog name (you wouldn't BELIEVE how many people say "My (dog/cat/fish/rabbit) is named Molly!" :laughing:), but to also have a sister dog with the same name as MY sister was insane to me!!
Following along! Excited for you! Quick question: do you know where to find a list of the fuel rod stations? We have one but never seem to be able to find a station to replace it when we need to. (Only know about the 1 in the gift shop at MK)
Thank you so much for following along!! I've been peeking at your TR as well :) Our trips are coming up so soon!!

Here is a list of all Fuel Rod stations at WDW :) https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/portable-phone-chargers.htm . They are so convenient and I hope this helps for your trip!!
MOLLY! Your trip is SO CLOSE! I feel this excitement for you! I hope you will be posting from IG so I can see it all in real time!

I did this, too! I used it to put my corndog nugs in from Caseys! Perfect walking snack, hehe.

I don't have babies or toddlers any more but I loved all the gear you shared. You guys sound really prepared! You are going to have such a wonderful trip, seeing it through their eyes!

It looks HOT at the beginning of your trip but hopefully the daily showers will bring the temps down!
AHHHH thanks girl!! I really can't believe it's almost here; this week has been INSANELY busy at work so my mind has been a million different places. SO ready for some RnR. And YES I will be posting to my Instagram stories pretty frequently; that's my favorite form of social media when traveling :)

Hoping it cools down too!! Jake and I don't mind the hot temps but I worry about the little ones. We are all getting SO excited we can hardly stand it :goodvibes
I saw a bunch of these when I was at Disney last month! I even pointed them out to Alex because I was intrigued by them. My Evie is only 8, but it seems like so many new things have come out since she was a toddler.
All that to say, the kids and parents that I saw looked pretty happy with the device!

The Disney hotels also provide bed rails. However, when I used them I found them a little short so definitely a good idea to bring your own.

::yes:: Absolutely a necessity! I stick them in my kid's sling bags even now.

Let's be honest, wet bags are good for everyday life, even without kids. It's nice just having a place to throw cooling towels or a shirt that's gotten coffee spilled on it. (Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.:laughing:)

It sounds like your sister and co. are a very organized and prepared family. They are going to do great with three littles at Disney! :goodvibes
THANK you for the info on the Tush Baby and bedrails! If the inflatable ones end up being a fail, we will FOR SURE call the front desk! And glad to hear that people seemed to get good use out of the Tush Baby!

Haley is the Organization Queen (me, on the other hand... :rotfl:). We are so over the moon ready and EXCITED for a great trip!
You are very welcome! I cannot wait to hear how you like it!

This is another crowd pleaser! Esp on a hot day!

I like this one too! Not too strong on the vodka!

I have never had this one, but 100% agree Blue Curacao is the BEST!

Love the haircut! So cute!

I loathe them too! I actually bought a Disney Corksicle tall glass to transfer my drinks to! This way it stays cold longer too.

This is a MUST! I also got some toddler toilet seat covers that cover the WHOLE toilet. Not gonna lie, I may have used them myself a couple times. I have a whole potty "kit". I put in lysol spray, wipes, hand sanitizer, the toilet seat covers, and the potty seat.

They do have guard rails if you call mouskeeping! We have them brought right to the room

We did this too! I also put an airtag in the stroller. Glad I did, because they moved it once and I could NOT find it!

Yes! I have one on the stroller handle pointing right at my face.

I don't know if I told you this tip or someone else, but also have a change of clothes for the grown ups! Savannah had an EPIC blowout on one trip (probably all the deep fried food, we eat fairly healthy at home) and it got on BOTH of us. Naturally it was the ONE day I did not bring clothes for her, and I never thought to bring for myself. I had to go buy new clothes for both of us lol.
I'll be sure to report back on all the Disney drinkies I try!! Did I see on Insta that you were just at WDW?? How was your trip!!

Thank you for the info on the bed rails!! If the inflatable ones end up being a total fail we will for sure make a call to the front desk. Also great call on the clothing changes for adults ;) Disney (and traveling with kids) can be so messy and gross sometimes haha!
Somehow I never managed to get a Splash Mountain ziploc!! But, Universal had really cute mask bags that they gave out in the restaurants during covid, so you wouldn't have to put your gross sweaty mask on the table during your meal. I took a ton of extras of those and have them in all my backpacks/fanny packs :)

Haley did give awesome tips for traveling with littles! Thinking back to Jimmy's first trip and some of those things didn't even exist LOL it feels like a million years ago!
Hahaha right?? How did our parents survive traveling when WE were kids?? Hopefully all of our fun gadgets will turn out to be useful and not just a waste of packing space. :rotfl:If anything, they give US some sense of comfort and security, LOL!
You are SO close! Love all the baby products that I haven't needed in awhile- and all the new contraptions.

The twins look ready to conquer the World! Have so much fun!
SOOO CLOSE I can hardly stand it!! Just one more day of work then I'm FREE! Thank you so much! :goodvibes
What a fun report to read! Following!!
Thank you so much for following along!! :)

How was your trip!!

Thank you for the info on the bed rails!! If the inflatable ones end up being a total fail we will for sure make a call to the front desk. Also great call on the clothing changes for adults ;) Disney (and traveling with kids) can be so messy and gross sometimes haha!
We had SO MUCH FUN! Savannah was diagnosed high functioning ASD and getting her potty trained was a herculean effort, so the disney trip was her reward. My mom turned 70 last year, so I took her along as a combo xmas/bday gift. It was nice, especially for my mom to make some memories with Savannah. I went to WDW for the very first time with my Uncle and Grandma, they passed away when I was 7 and 10, and it is one of the few memories I have with them. Being at Disney makes me feel closer to them. It is only part of the reason I love WDW so much.

SOOOO GROOSSSSSS! I had to stop for a photopass photo to document my "trauma". I also thought I grabbed a size L shirt and it was a XXL so that thing is like a nightgown. So rough at the time, but makes for a great story now though lol.

My current favorite socks are Bombas. My mom got these socks for all of us as a Christmas present a couple years ago; she power-walks outside almost every day and swears by them! They are compression socks that wick moisture really nicely and keep your feet dry.
I am going to have to try these. I am supposed to be wearing compression socks when I am on my feet a lot but I don't like wearing the ones that go to your knee. I am too young for that.
Evie in particular gets scared and REALLY does not enjoy the sudden sound of automatic flushers/hand dryers in public bathrooms. However, I remember reading in past TRs that sticking Post-It Notes onto the sensors helps block the automatic function, so we’re anxious to see if this will work!
My daughter was like this. Our first trip to Disney when she was 4 was not fun. She is 16 and still does not like them but at least can deal with them. When it is possible (and I am not sure if this has changed any) go the the baby care area. All the baby care area's had toddler size toilets and they were not automatic flush, except for EPCOT.

Also, I found that the sticky notes didn't work for us. They would fall off sometimes. We were talking with a cast member that first trip at EPCOT and they gave us round Mickey stickers and told us that they were the perfect size. They gave me a ton. These worked the best. They gave me so many that I was able to use them at home while out for quite awhile.

We had SO MUCH FUN! Savannah was diagnosed high functioning ASD and getting her potty trained was a herculean effort, so the disney trip was her reward. My mom turned 70 last year, so I took her along as a combo xmas/bday gift. It was nice, especially for my mom to make some memories with Savannah. I went to WDW for the very first time with my Uncle and Grandma, they passed away when I was 7 and 10, and it is one of the few memories I have with them. Being at Disney makes me feel closer to them. It is only part of the reason I love WDW so much.

SOOOO GROOSSSSSS! I had to stop for a photopass photo to document my "trauma". I also thought I grabbed a size L shirt and it was a XXL so that thing is like a nightgown. So rough at the time, but makes for a great story now though lol.
YAY I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!!!! GO SAVANNAH! So proud of her :goodvibes ASD diagnosis or not, potty training is a huge deal and deserves a big celebration! You're doing great, mama!!!

Memories and nostalgia are a huge part of the WDW love for me too- I totally get it :lovestruc
I am going to have to try these. I am supposed to be wearing compression socks when I am on my feet a lot but I don't like wearing the ones that go to your knee. I am too young for that.

My daughter was like this. Our first trip to Disney when she was 4 was not fun. She is 16 and still does not like them but at least can deal with them. When it is possible (and I am not sure if this has changed any) go the the baby care area. All the baby care area's had toddler size toilets and they were not automatic flush, except for EPCOT.

Also, I found that the sticky notes didn't work for us. They would fall off sometimes. We were talking with a cast member that first trip at EPCOT and they gave us round Mickey stickers and told us that they were the perfect size. They gave me a ton. These worked the best. They gave me so many that I was able to use them at home while out for quite awhile.
Haha, I can't do the above-the-knee socks either!! The Bombas provide nice compression but also stay cool for those hot park days.

Good to know about the stickers!! Thanks for the tips! We'll be sure to ask for some when we get there :)

T- MINUS 19 HOURS!

This is it, DISfriends! My last PTR update :hyper: I can’t believe it’s finally here… tomorrow, Jake and fly out to WDW!!

I AM THE KIDS IN THIS COMMERCIAL RIGHT NOW.

Everyone is coming/going at different times, but starting tomorrow, I will be at Disney World for 11 glorious days :love: To say that I’m excited is an absolute understatement. This spring has been a DOOZY in regards to work for both Jake and I, and I’m so relieved to be able to take a much-needed break from the stress and craziness right now.

Also, a complete side-note, but Jake and I actually just booked another trip!! We are going to be spending the 4th of July weekend in Estes Park, Colorado! :banana:

Jake found out that he gets the day off of work on both July 4th and 5th, so we decided to take advantage of that, since his PTO is few and far between! Having this trip booked will definitely soften the Post-Disney Depression ::yes::. We will be there for 4 nights (Wednesday-Sunday) and are staying at a cute little motel right in downtown Estes Park. We will for sure be spending a lot of time in Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park to do some hiking, as well as doing excursions to Boulder, Golden, and Colorado Springs (not to be confused with Coronado Springs :laughing: ). In addition, my true-crime/horror-loving self really wants to drive by JonBenet Ramsey’s house, go inside The Stanley hotel, and also see the Columbine memorial.

I haven’t been to Colorado since I was 7 years old, and I remember absolutely nothing, so this is a WHOLE new experience for me!! Jake has been to Denver and Keystone, but hasn’t really adventured anywhere else in Colorado. We are so excited to explore a new place together! Those who are well-versed in the Denver area- any recommendations??

OK, enough talk about other destinations. Back to Disney!!!

giphy.gif

Jake hasn’t been on vacation since our honeymoon, and he is really looking forward to some relaxation time. I did go to a Florida bachelorette party in February, but for all intents and purposes, I’m saying that this is my first vacation since the honeymoon as well. Gabi’s bachelorette party was so fun, but definitely NOT a relaxing vacation :laughing:. To be frank, the entire family is INCREDIBLY excited. Even my mom, who doesn’t usually get the extreme anticipatory excitement before a trip, has been talking nonstop about Disney and all of our plans :goodvibes That’s the pixie dust, folks!!

On Friday, I did a last-minute run to Marshall’s, Walgreens, and Target to stock up on trip essentials and start my packing process. If I’m being honest, I started laying out clothes and toiletries a couple months ago (you can see them piled up on our armchair in the background of my outfit photos a couple updates back). Jake playfully teased me about it all spring :rotfl: Nope, not obsessed at all, not me…

F2EC545A-F8A5-478D-B1F9-0F81838B6474.jpeg

I kept with my usual theme at Marshall’s, which is “buy a bunch of crap I don’t need.” :rotfl2:

….Or so I thought. When I was shopping, I saw some adorable, brightly-colored packing cubes for pretty cheap, and decided to impulse-buy a bunch! I’ve always thought about using packing cubes, but never have actually taken the plunge and bought them.

WELL- consider me converted!!! The packing cubes ended up definitely being an unexpected necessity. They made packing a breeze, and I feel like it will make my life a whole lot easier with all of our resort changes this trip. I may never go back! I really wish I had brought these on our honeymoon- they would have been a lifesaver!

Jake, on the other hand, managed to fit all of his clothes/toiletries in his backpack so that he just has to take a personal item. I’m always impressed on how he is able to do this; for our 14-night honeymoon in Hawaii, Jake only took two carry-on size suitcases and didn’t check any bags :eek:! Men are crazy creatures!

The last big thing I did to prepare for the trip was on Sunday. I got a new phone!!

It was much needed! The last time I had gotten a new phone was November of 2019, and while my phone was still working smoothly, I had absolutely NO storage left. This was not acceptable; on this trip especially, we need to take ALL of the photos!! ::yes:: I decided on the iPhone 15, and I’m very excited to have a newer device that is hopefully faster in the parks and preserves battery for longer!

Tomorrow, I’ll drive Jake to work at about 8:30 AM. My mom has the day off work (she took off Wednesday-Friday to prepare for her departure on Saturday). So, Mom and I are going to grab breakfast at a little cafe by Jake’s work to get the vacation fun started :goodvibes Then, I’ll drive to the airport, park the car, check bags/go through security, and patiently wait for our flight! Jake is taking an Uber to the airport straight from work at 11:00 AM, then will quickly go through security and meet me at the gate for our 12:45 PM flight. We should be landed at 4:30 PM and on our way to Gran Destino Tower to check into our room soon after :lovestruc.

I barely got any sleep last night :laughing:. That *Disney Magic* hit me like a train and I had major insomnia!! I had a full and busy day of work today from 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM, but luckily, Jake was able to step away between patients and quickly check us into our flight tomorrow right at 12:45 PM. We are in the B39 and B40 boarding group!

Tonight is going to be a very chill night; Jake and I are planning on watching last night’s episode of Vanderpump Rules and having a gourmet dinner of frozen pizza :thumbsup2

We are ready for some mindless trash TV; Jake and I have been binging the TV show Lost and finally watched the finale episode last night. Lost was one of my dad’s absolute favorite shows, and I thought it would be a nice way to feel closer to him :lovestruc

However, we were extremely conflicted on this show. Those who have watched Lost- what are your thoughts?? Jake and I have OPINIONS. (I realize that this is a total pivot but I NEED to discuss this show with someone other than my cynical Capricorn husband :rotfl:).

This is one of the last pictures I have of just my dad and I. This was taken during Haley and Ryan’s 2018 wedding celebration in Hilton Head Island, SC. My dad was the one who introduced me to WDW and shared the Disney love with all of us…we are definitely going to be feeling his absence on this trip ❤️.

To wrap this up; I want to give a big THANK YOU and virtual hug to everyone who has been reading and commenting along on this PTR! :grouphug: You guys have made this process SO fun, and it’s been so nice having people to bounce ideas off of and just chat all things WDW with!! Sometimes, people in our “real life” don’t always get the Disney obsession, so I’m so glad that I have you guys in this corner of the internet to bond with. :cutie:

So, with that, I’m signing off until at least May 20th!!! LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN! :wizard:

See ya real soon! :earboy2:

0762ef890256ec71a412083dc8cf56f4.gif

Last edited:
Hope you have the most magical time. Can’t wait for the TR when you get back

I've been silently following along, but your PTR has been one of my favorites to read! I hope you and the fam have a super magical vacation!!

Whooo have a great time!!!

Omg you can talk to me about Lost anytime!!! I was obsessed with this show, I’ve rewatched the entire series start to finish at least 3-4 times. I have thoughts. Feel free to PM me. lol (I have a guess as to Jake’s cynical thoughts but don’t want to spoil anything here)

YOU’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TODAY!!!

:jumping1:

You are cranking out updates like crazy!! Love reading about your plans, sounds like an absolute dream!!

Yes, I only have two weeks to go (!!!) and have 10 days of plans to get through! :laughing: I can’t believe we’re SO CLOSE!

Also, a complete side-note, but Jake and I actually just booked another trip!! We are going to be spending the 4th of July weekend in Estes Park, Colorado! :banana:

You will LOVE Estes Park! I’ve been there several times including a week last summer.

I’m sure you know, but Rocky Mountain National Park requires vehicle reservations (not just National Park entry fees) in order to access most areas of the park during usual touring hours. You purchase the vehicle entry (it’s inexpensive, just $2.00) though Recreation.gov. I highly recommend purchasing the vehicle pass for Bear Lake Road rather than the regular RMNP pass - you can go anywhere in the park and the BEST hiking trails are on Bear Lake Road. I also recommend going very early in the morning if you can as it’s much more tranquil and parking is easier. You can access the park before the park passes begin, but you’ll have to be past the gate before 5:00am (for Bear Lake Road) and 9:00am (for the park in general) based on last year’s times.

RMNP vehicle reservations for July open on June 1st at 8am MST (double check the time - but the date is right!) and you’ll want to reserve those daily passes ASAP after their release. The passes for Bear Lake Road, especially the ideal early times, can disappear FAST ( I would think especially for a holiday weekend). Think of it like booking Topolino’s or ‘Ohana! They do release additional vehicle passes the evening before each day but it’s much less stressful to book them in advance.

Speaking of restaurants, there are several I highly recommend. Bird and Jim is EXCELLENT and my top choice - we ate there for my birthday last year! I recommend getting a dinner reservation as it can get busy. I also love Bingo Burger in Colorado Springs as long as it would work with your tummy troubles. If you have time in Colorado Springs, the Olympic Training Center is fun to tour!

If you have additional questions once you return from Disney World please let me know!

WELL- consider me converted!!! The packing cubes ended up definitely being an unexpected necessity.

YES! I started using packing cubes a few years ago and will never go back! They’re awesome!

My dad was the one who introduced me to WDW and shared the Disney love with all of us…we are definitely going to be feeling his absence on this trip ❤️.

I’m sure your dad will be right there with all of you. :lovestruc

Sometimes, people in our “real life” don’t always get the Disney obsession, so I’m so glad that I have you guys in this corner of the internet to bond with. :cutie:

It’s been delightful to hear about your trip, Molly. I hope you, Jake, and your family have a fabulous time and your sister and brother-in-law have a magical first family trip with their kids. I can’t wait to hear all about it when you return! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter