• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

our family's only wish

ralph Nelson

Earning My Ears
My Dad loved Disney and our family has carried on the tradition. Our only wish would to have a family named block outside of Magic Kingdom. I know there are empty blocks and if this is truely the Year of a Million Wishes to honor a great husband , dad , grandfather , would be a magicial gift beyond approach to a honored firefighter.As a family we will be there again Dec 13-20 as Dvc Members we are lucky to be able to visit often MY dad had ofcourse passed but what an exciting thing it would be to tell kids and grandkids hey look thats for grandpa :) So thanks if for only just reading this but i do believe in Disney magic and when you wish apon a star...... who knows

THanks
Ralph Nelson and family

I saw Saturday that they had opened this up again. I believe the gentleman I talked to said there are 600 spots open and the cost was $295.

Who do you contact. When we were there for our honeymoon in 97 we thought about it and just never did. Have always regretted it.

Ooooh, we want to do it, too! Does anyone know who we contact?

I cannot believe I am anxious to give someone $300....ugh!

There is a booth outside of MK in the area next to the ferry boat docks at the MK entrance.

2angelsinheaven said:
I saw Saturday that they had opened this up again. I believe the gentleman I talked to said there are 600 spots open and the cost was $295.

Does anyone have anymore info about this? I called Disney right away to ask about it because we have wanted to do one for a loooooong time, and the lady I talked to said this was discontinued a long time ago and they would not be sold again. I told her what I had read, and she put me on hold and called guest services at Magic Kingdom, and they said that they were NOT selling the bricks anymore. :worried: I know that doesnt mean anything, because the dis boarders often know more than guest services!!
Anyone know for sure??

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter