Our first batch of family shirts...

hllb

DIS Veteran
I haven't gotten them yet, but they're in the mail. They turned out so cute!!! I have one more set from a different seller that should come next week. These are going under the tree for Christmas. the kids don't know about our trip yet.

Attachments

• Disney Shirts.jpg
    Disney Shirts.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 93
I haven't gotten them yet, but they're in the mail. They turned out so cute!!! I have one more set from a different seller that should come next week. These are going under the tree for Christmas. the kids don't know about our trip yet.

Those look amazing! I keep trying to convince hubby we should get some for our trip.

Those look amazing! I keep trying to convince hubby we should get some for our trip.
We're not normally a family to do this kind of thing, but I wanted something to announce the trip to the kids at Christmas!

A great way to surprise everyone. That being said I have warned my daughter that matching shirts is a line I will not cross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!