Our first cruise! What Ship for 4-5 nights with kids?

DisneyMom199

Disney Loving- Youtubing Mom!
Hi everyone! My family and I along with my parents are wanting to book a cruise for 2018, most likely Jan or Feb with Royal Carribean. Because this is my families first cruise and we aren't sure how we are going to like it we would like a 4-5 night cruise to get our feet wet! I have two boys, 9&6 who are super active daredevils. The ship we initially were thinking was the Harmony but after seeing it only sails 7 nights and the $$$, we were hoping to find a ship that was less expensive and sailed a shorter itinerary for our first cruise and if we love it book a mega ship next time! Give me the best ships for kids that sail 4-5 night cruises!

I would do Independence, they have both 4 and 5 night cruises. We've done IOS twice with our kids, one 7 night and one 5 night. They had a great time.

My second choice would be Navigator.

We did the 5 night Bermuda when it was on Explorer, now Anthem out of N.J. and loved it. Great first cruise and you stay overnight in Bermuda, so you get 2 full days to explore the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter