Our local fair and our DS

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
It has been a very busy for us because it is the Lincoln County fair for Star Valley, Wyoming!

Last year they judged DS work against NT's, even though I checked "handicapped". I told them he was SN but they said it was our fault for not clearly marking his work and letting the judge know.

This year I put a note on each piece and red "handicapped" stickers. I think it is wrong to have it glaring out there but he can't be held to the same standards, much as I wish he could.

Our DS took Best of Show for Photography! He also took first place in leadline on his horse today! Yes, he really didn't even place with the NT's but I had demanded they make a SN class and he did very well, backed his horse on command and sat sooo perfect. They read off the list of winners and then said that Hunter also took 1st place in his division.

Our DS may never be able to held to the standards of the NT's but he is competing and we are so proud of him.

This is his winnng photo. He recently figured out how to use a digital camera and can really take pictures now. He went to the store and just clicked away at everyone. He would say to the people "I take a photo about you" and he did.

ladyatstore.jpg

Blessings, April

Congratulations to Hunter!! He's a beautiful little boy, BTW. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter