Our "Revised" January PS Schedule - Any advice? (Long)

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
Well, I have now officially changed most of my January PS's due to the new EMH schedule. So many of my breakfasts were scheduled for 7-7:30 am prior to an EMH park opening, that I had to change many of them. We are looking forward to enjoying the new Evening EMH in addition to the Morning EMH that we had always taken advantage of in the past. We also enjoy afternoon breaks & switching to a different park for the end of the day. We'll be at the POP Century for 10 nights in January. Here's our new proposed schedule - please tell me what you all think - any suggestions?

Fri 1/21 - Land at MCO 11:25 am, check-in, head to MK
Dinner - 4 pm Liberty Tree Tavern (one of our favorites :D )

Sat 1/22 - EMH at AK - Breakfast - 10:30 am Boma
Spend afternoon/evening in Epcot - eat at Cantina de San Angel in Mexico whenever hungry

Sun 1/23 - Breakfast at POP, afternoon at MGM, Evening EMH
Meet w/Mom & Dad at Beaches & Cream 2 or 3 pm (looking forward to taking them there - one of our new favorites from last trip! :love: )

Mon 1/24 - Breakfast - 7:40 am at 'Ohanna's, Head to MK
Possibly head to DTD for some shopping late afternoon - would like to try Earl of Sandwich -

Tues 1/25 - EMH at MGM, Breakfast at Starring Rolls
Afternoon at AK, see parade, eat at Flame Tree (a new favorite) & check out the EMH at AK in the evening

Weds 1/26 - Breakfast at POP...
Evening EMH at MK - Dinner - 4 pm Crystal Palace (a must do on our trips)

Thurs 1/27 - Breakfast - 8:10 am Donald's, Evening EMH at Epcot - snacks around the "World" :D

Fri 1/28 - Breakfast - 7 am Chef Mickey's, EMH at MK, afternoon snack at POP
Afternoon in Epcot, Dinner - meet w/Mom & Dad at Cape May 5:30 pm (another 1st for them), Hoping to check out the campfire program at Ft. Wilderness (parents will be staying there)

Sat 1/29 - EMH at AK - very early lunch at Flame Tree BBQ
Evening around Epcot - maybe dinner at Cantina de San Angel with parents (this is an old family tradition - my Dad enjoys it)

Sun 1/30 - Breakfast - 8:05 am Crystal Palace, Afternoon at MGM - parade
Dinner - 4 pm Mama Melrose (another 1st for the fam), also 1st time for my parents to try & see Fantasmic, Evening EMH at MGM

Mon 1/31 - EMH at Epcot, Breakfast - 9:30 am Cape May, if time permits: hop on monorail for one last stop in MK - Flight home at 3:45 pm :sad2:

Thanks for reading if you stuck with me! Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks!!! :D

Sounds good...have a great trip!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you post some reviews when you get back!

I think you've done really well, considering what Disney threw at us at the lst minute (see my counter!) so I've had to do what you did and twist things around. I like your choices and there are not too many either.
My only comment would be that some days you have planned to do evening EMH, followed by a morning EMH or early start. Try not to burn out and have a great trip,
Claire

Thanks for reading my "new" plan! :wave:

I'll definitely put up my reviews when we return.

Claire - I totally know what you mean about rearranging everything! :D Just when I thought everything was set up nicely for the 2 of us & also the 3-4 days that my parents will be joining us, I find out I had to start all over! :rolleyes: Oh well, it gave me something else to do for the trip & I think I'm actually happier with this plan than I was the original. This plan seems more laid back with more time to rest - we're definitely going to check out as many EMH's as we can - but we more than likely won't stay for the entire length of the evening ones. Thanks again for reading! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter