Our Thanksgiving trip - days 8 and 9

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
FRiday
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's
We ate here and loved the food and character interaction. The kids loved it and I can't wait to upload some pictures to my computer to really see them.
We also bought the picture of the family at the front and it turned out real well.
The total was about $63.00 before tip

We didn't do lunch, but did the afternoon tea at the GF.
I really looked forward to this, but I have to say that we do teas ( or the bridal verson of) a lot better here. The pear sandwiches and the shrimp sandwiches were good, but the others, the cucumber, the chicken salad, and the egg were just so-so. DD and I picked the peppermint tea, and after getting enough sugar in hers, she liked hers. I found it too sweet, and wished I'd ordered the cinnamon or such. DS had the dark tea, and finally got it sugary enough for him.:)
DS and I liked the tiny onion tart and we all liked the pastries offered. DH had the strawberries and cream, and I think it was the best of all.
We probably won't do this one again, but it was a nice was to see the Christmas decorations and to get off to a quiet place from the parks.

For dinner, were at Epcot and at ate at the Liberty Inn. DS and DH had the hotdogs, DD had guess!...the chicken fingers, and I had the cheeseburger.
I think the total came to about $30.00 something. (lost the receipt)

Day 9
Day of departure
Breakfast
one last shot at the Pepper Market
DD had the breakfast
DS had the waffle/syrup/banana topping
DH the skillet
I ordered a side of bacon and had DH's muffin
total was $35.70

overall, we enjoyed most of the places we ate, especially the priority seatings. We saw many people being turned away from the restaurants when walking up. Thanksgiving week, you need PSs! Don't forget them.:)
We can't wait until May to see what new places we can try.
Kim

Your reviews were great!!! I love reading reviews where vouchers were used. We'll definitely use 2 Q&C vouchers for the 3 of us at Pepper Market one day for lunch. Was it easy to fugure out what you could get with the vouchers, if you've never used them? We also have 2 adult VKL's for dinner at RFC @ AK, for DH, DS(12) & me. Sounds like we'll have more than enough. :)

To find out what you can get with the vouchers, just ask the server. Everyone we had seemed to know without a problem what his/her restaurant allowed.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter