Our Tiffany Towncar Nightmare

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
Just got back Sunday and have to let you all know about the nightmare we had with Tiffany Towncar

The night before we were to be picked up I confirmed my reservation for a 10:00 AM pickup at the BC, to go to our Disney Cruise. We arrived at the BC entrance around 9:55 and proceeded to wait and wait. Around 10:25 I made my first call to Tiffany. They said the computer showed an 11:00 AM pickup, but said they had someone nearby who would be over in about 10 or 15 minutes. About 25 minutes later we called again to have them tell us the reason that we were put into their computer for a 11:00 pickup was because most people leave for the boat at 11:00 and no one usually leaves at 10:00. This is fine but noone told us. Evetually a car came to pick us up at 11:15 after we had sat on the bench in front of the BC for an hour and twenty minutes.

The nightmare doesn't stop there.

When we got to the boat we were unable to unload at the entrance because the cars access pass had expired. We had to unload across the road in the parking lot and walk to the terminal.

To add insult to injury because we left the BC so late we were stuck about 100 cars back behind an accident which closed the Beeline,while a helicopter picked up the injured party. I know this is not Tiffany's fault, but if we were picked up on time we would have been long gone while the highway was shut down. We finally got on the boat around 1:30 almost four hours after we left our room at the BC.

Tifanny sent the same vehicle, with the expired pass to pick us up on Sunday. Again we had to cross the road and walk across the parking lot to get to the car. This time with all our luggage and in the pouring rain.

Sorry for being so negative in the above post. Let me be positive and let you know that our trip from the Airport to the BC was excellent and all our drivers, especially Dave, were great.

So sorry about the mixup. Sounds like it was just a pyrimid of mistakes. Hopefully all went well once on the cruise.

So sorry to hear about your experience. We have used Tiffany for many years and one year had a horrible experience. When I got home I immediately called to complain. Spoke with "Debbie" about what had happened. She immediately made everything right. She was great. If I were you I would definitely let them know what happened. This isn't the type of service we had experienced in the past. Hopefully your cruise was great, though.

Most experiences with Tiffany were fine. Unfortunately, one experience led to the driver being fired - Won't get into details. Mike, from TTC said our money would be refunded. Of course we're still waiting (9 months later). Most of Tiffany's drivers are excellent. Unfortunately, like all company's, there might be one employee you have to watch out for.

sorry to hear of your misfortune. A similar situation happened to us in 2001, with TTC. We'll NEVER use them again.
YOURRIDE is the ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter