Outside golf cart rental

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
Can you recommend a favorite outside golf cart rental company? I've heard of Kenny at tee time but I haven't really heard anything about any of the other companies. Looking for an outside company to rent from but would like some good recommendations if possible.

I would recommend Kenny.. Never had a bad experience with them.. We have one already reserved for our October trip. Hope I get the red one I had last time. I forget who on the forum last year called theirs the "red rocket" that they got from Kenny. But I think I got it........ Had to keep my eyes out for the WDW Po Po.

81 days and counting

We got the red rocket this past week... broke the speed limit a few times, by accident :rolleyes1. Never had a problem with Kenny.

He has a gold one and it is a bolt of lightning. Myself and @snowmedic broke the speed limit once by a couple mph. That thing was cool.

I'm renting from tee time this week. We check in on Thursday. While I can't comment on the cart yet, I can say the customer service has been great so far. The girl on the phone is super helpful. She knows I am driving a class a with no towed vehicle and found another renter who is picking up that day to bring my cart as well so we don't have to drive the rv or their tow vehicle. She really went above and beyond for us so far. Not to leave out the guy who agreed to deliver to me which he doesn't have to! I really have to thank him! Looking forward to getting the cart! And, the price was more than fair compared to a Disney cart!

Another Kenny client here Tiggerdad is right Kelly the office Mgr at Tee Time is great to deal with

And that was going uphill. DD loved that golf cart, since she didn't have to walk with mom and dad.
Uphill at the FORT You sure you didn't dip into some of Michael's special training aids

Paul, when I rented last October it was $35 a day for the 4 seater.

Thanks Michael I am considering surprising the DW with a rental. Still not sure yet. As I recall when we rented from the Fort in 2012 it was about $60/day. $35 is a much better price even if I have to spend an hour (or so) to go get it and bring it back.

Thanks Michael I am considering surprising the DW with a rental. Still not sure yet. As I recall when we rented from the Fort in 2012 it was about $60/day. $35 is a much better price even if I have to spend an hour (or so) to go get it and bring it back.

Book it early if you decide to. Kenny and them rent out pretty fast.

We got a fairly fast black one this time. I keep on catching up to the green FW carts and have to feather the throttle. Had it up to 19mph with all four of us on board yesterday :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter