Over the Hill sign

mermoney

Waiting for my week in Paradise
Will be celebrating my sister's 50th birthday as a surprise trip to WDW. Can anyone come up with something like over the hill or just using Celebrating Linda's big five-0 With Mickey and/or Minnie

Particulars :
Linda
Party week January 21-28
Taking WDW by storm!

Thanks for any help you can give!

Here are my tries. I worked on these today. Three different designs to choose from, and plus a shirt just for her. With the design with the Mickey ears, I would personalize each person's name and it can be with or without the bow. If you're interested in getting a full restitution design, let me know.

Deleted Attachment

Editing because I just realized I added the wrong one on the upper right. I added the one without her name there.

Deleted Attachment

Last edited:
Matahari Those are fantastic!! I love the cupcake one to put on a shirt for her. I think I'll not use the Fabulous 50 one because that was the theme for our other sister last year. Can you tell me how to get the bigger/higher resolution I'm a bit rusty on how to capture images.

Matahari Those are fantastic!! I love the cupcake one to put on a shirt for her. I think I'll not use the Fabulous 50 one because that was the theme for our other sister last year. Can you tell me how to get the bigger/higher resolution I'm a bit rusty on how to capture images.

@mermoney , ok, so just the cupcake one? I will need to upload it to my Flickr and then PM you a link. I don't post them publicly anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!