Over water cabanas coming to Royal Caribbean - wonder how much Disney would charge?!

Those are sweet! I can’t even imagine what those would go for on Castaway Cay. Carnival has over water Cabanas on either CocoCay or Half Moon Cay, not nearly as nice as those but they do have direct access to the water and are only about $300/day.

The doublewide cabana, #21, is arguably over water and it’s a grand. Add the cool side hammock and actual proper over water (vs the marsh area the last cabana is over) and I’d price them at $1500+

I don't know how much they will cost, but I would really love to try one. I wouldn't pay $1500 for it, unless I could get another cabin to split the cost and share the cabana. Then maybe I'd consider it.

I really hope DCL doesn't build these kinds of cabanas. I like the unblocked view of the ocean at Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts