Overlapping Headers

This has been fixed in the default style. If you are still having issues I don't want to know. - kidding.

Working on the other styles now.

Thanks, it's fine in IE in default layout now.... although that new extra ad banner on the top row, to the right of the main site logo, now does the same thing for about 25 pixels (although all it obscures is the second ad banner, so I guess no great loss to users):

upload_2015-2-6_18-32-37.png

upload_2015-2-6_18-33-6.png

Andre

That should be fixed now. I was playing with it live
Like FIRE?!?
holycowsmile.gif

That should be fixed now. I was playing with it live

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that bad habit. :) I do have a local testing server of course (as I'm sure you do too) but odd little minor tweaks are often quicker to do on the live site and just see how they look.

Andre

Working fine now, "Rebel". :)

However red Equifax advertising overkill or what?! :)

upload_2015-2-7_10-49-58.png

Actually - and wildly off-topic now - that looks like four AdSense units on a single page (plus your own Facebook like box), whereas I thought the Google rules required a maximum of three content-based ad units per page? Or is that one of those famous "more of a guideline than a rule" things?

Andre

Sorry, I just noticed another minor formatting issue, this time in the User Profile page, where information box on the left-hand side has some content overflow issues (fixed width box, so not related to differing screen sizes):

e.g. in http://www.disboards.com/members/webmastercorey.37245/

upload_2015-2-7_11-13-41.png

(the second box, further down the page, has the same issue too)

Andre

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter