Package Pickup? nonResort guest

Ruby

Earning My Ears
Read this on another thread:

HINT: Package Pickup is now located way in the back at the Emporium. If you're staying off-property, try to pick pkgs up before the fireworks start and beat the long lines at the end.

Does this mean that if I purchase something at the park and don't want to carry it all day I can leave it at Package Pickup and retrieve it before I leave?

RUBY

Best Western '77
Days Suites '94
Days Suites '01
*Okay, so we stay off-site....float me some cash and we'll stay at the resort with YOU! HA! :)

When you make your purchase, tell them that you would like to have it sent to package pickup, then you just pick it up on your way out of the park.

The only caution is that it takes a little time for the package to get from the store to package pickup - the clerk can let you know.

Also don't tarry in the parks after closing if you've sent stuff to package pickup - once I did some shopping in Epcot at the then Centorium after Illuminations, and package pickup was locked by the time I got there - fortunately several CMs were still there in the back and opened up for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter