Packing Ears

I put ours in a flat storage container in my suitcase. It was like a large Tupperware. I had made a few ears and knew they wouldn’t hold up without being protected.

We have used cheap plastic shoe boxes and the large flat rectangular Gladware containers. Makes it easy to store them and keep everything organized in our room too.

What city is this in? I always hit the outlet in Orlando, but I travel a lot for work and my find myself near you someday.
I'm in Northern IL. There is a Disney Store Outlet in Gurnee Mills Mall in Gurnee, IL. They typically have stuff from the parks themselves at big discounts. I get myself into trouble living 5 miles from there... but I get good deals before our trips and pack them up and bring them with. I just got the Aurora princess ears which I believe are $24.99 in the parks for $9.99!

I'm in Northern IL. There is a Disney Store Outlet in Gurnee Mills Mall in Gurnee, IL. They typically have stuff from the parks themselves at big discounts. I get myself into trouble living 5 miles from there... but I get good deals before our trips and pack them up and bring them with. I just got the Aurora princess ears which I believe are $24.99 in the parks for $9.99!

Fun and thanks for the info. I've been to Gurnee...Six Flags...can I say that on Dis Boards :confused3 :rotfl:

ETA: I did find this resource to find their locations https://www.outletbound.com/outlet-stores/disney-store-outlet

Unless your ears are made of glass or really weak materials, they shouldn't break. Putting them in a checked bag should be fine.

I wore mine and then carried on the ones I brought for my friends in a personal bag wrapped in tissue paper. Didn't have any issues!

I agree with layering in with your clothing. If you travel carry-on only you would also be more in charge of how carefully the suitcase is handled, much safer that way!

Our last trip I went crazy and made a lot for my Xmas trip and I put them in my checked luggage. I used a cardboard boot box(my bear paw boots) it is a little bigger then a shoe box and wrapped them in tissues it fit about 9’pairs easy as most
Of my ears had dimensional pieces that stuck out. I will use this method every time.. it worked awesome

That Ear bag is cool, but $98 is steep! I could buy like 3 pairs of ears for that price!
But, it gives me an idea to craft my own sort of bag. I bet a packing cube and those round styrofoam pieces they have craft stores would do the trick. Hmm, will have to investigate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter