Paddlefish or Boathouse

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Ok since now all meals must be preplanned and no walk ins, we have all our restaurants picked out except for a nice dinner at Disney Springs one night.
We are between Paddlefish and Boathouse for a nice seafood meal, what’s better?

Ok since now all meals must be preplanned and no walk ins, we have all our restaurants picked out except for a nice dinner at Disney Springs one night.
We are between Paddlefish and Boathouse for a nice seafood meal, what’s better?
Paddlefish. Most people love boathouse and it is good but I just think it’s overrated and overpriced for what it is.

Boathouse. Never had a bad meal there. Service is always fast and friendly. Drinks are also very good if that makes a difference to you.

10 day stay, we ate at Boathouse and Paddlefish. We loved the Boathouse so much we changed a planned meal to eat there again before we left.

We love The Boathouse. Our waiter was amazing and took the time to go over the different oysters for me to try for my first ones. (I loved them!)
The crab and avocado appetizer is delicious. Actually everything we had was delicious.
We plan on going back in November on our next trip.

I have to lean to Boathouse which is great. But to note, only experience at Paddlefish is at the Sunset Rooftop, which is outdoor dining on the top of the restaurant (if the name didn’t give it away). Great atmosphere on a nice evening and is open seating. Menu is more limited but still has nice options.

Boathouse is the better of the two. Paddlefish quality is lower and it is more expensive. Boathouse has better menus options.

Plus Boathouse has a lot of outdoor dining space on the waters edge so there are lots of great views.

We liked Paddlefish better than Boathouse. Felt like there was actual seafood in the dishes. Unfortunately, I think Paddlefish is still closed. You should check. Boathouse does have a lot of outdoor seating though. It could be bad if it's hot or cold.

I am joining the Boathouse group. Love love love their salad and rolls. I can't tell you about anything else as I always order the exact same meal. However, others in my party order different things and have never had even a small complaint. Have fun and ENJOY!

We liked Paddlefish better than Boathouse. Felt like there was actual seafood in the dishes. Unfortunately, I think Paddlefish is still closed. You should check. Boathouse does have a lot of outdoor seating though. It could be bad if it's hot or cold.

Paddlefish is open. You can make ADR's on their site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!