Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.....

sunocox

Mouseketeer
Just for fun, I overlayed the old classic audio track of TTA on a new TTA video I took last Christmas. I know some people miss the old audio so I hope this will bring back fond memories. Enjoy and please keep forward facing tentacles clear of oncoming metro liner vehicles! :lmao:

Tomorrowland Transit Authority (with old audio)

Peter Pan in color will be coming next.

Thanks for viewing as always.

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

Nice.

How was the weather during the trip? We're going the week before Thanksgiving in 2010, so I'm sure it'll be cool out.

What was going on at the stage there? For Halloween, they had a dance party.

Nice.

How was the weather during the trip? We're going the week before Thanksgiving in 2010, so I'm sure it'll be cool out.

What was going on at the stage there? For Halloween, they had a dance party.

The weather was very warm and nice whole time we were there in the early part of December.

The stage show was called "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show". It featured Buzz Lightyear and other characters. It was shown during Mickey's Christmas Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter