Pal Mickey Question.

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
Since I know my 5 year old is going to want one during our mid-November trip, I have some questions for those you that have already bought one.

1) Was it fun to "use"?
2) Are the electronics/speakers inside of it very bulky? Just wondering what kind of stuffed animal this will be after the trip (i.e. soft).
3) Does it activate in any of the hotels? Downtown Disney?
4) Your opinion?

THANKS so much for your input!

Kapp

All-in-all, I would have to give PAL Mickey a "thumbs-up".

1.) Yes, he is fun to use. Always willing to offer up good advice and fun facts and jokes.
2.)The electronic component inside is much like any of you run-of-the-mill "talking" toys. It's just a small module inside with housed speaker and a compartment for batteries.
3.) We did not notice him saying anything in any of the hotels. He did speak up at Downtown Disney, but it was not relevant. He was telling us to get to the front of the castle for a show starting in a few minutes.
4.)He's fun and worth the money. The only complaint we had is he can get a little too chatty at times. Especially if you back track through the parks, you'll hear the same things over and over.

My suggestion: buy one, it may not be for you, but you'll wonder whay you missed if you don't.

Jared

i have one more bit of information. His insides appear to come out so you can throw him in the washer and put his squawk box back inside him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter