Palo question

Stayhomemom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if things run the same at Palo's as they do at the other resturants. What I mean by that is... if I can't decide between two starters will they bring both? I was also wondering what is really good there other than the souffle(which I plan on having).

Thank you,
Donna

Yes, they will certainly bring you multiple selections from each course if you'd like. :)

Hey Donna,
Isn't it funny how you sit and look at the menus and want everything! I am starving right now....trying to lose some lbs for 11/30 Magic! I do the same thing but after a few days on the ship I calm down. Thank goodness or I would explode! Laurie

I think you may have to be more specific in Palo. Most of the servers seem happy to accommodate, but they seem to be watched more closely than the servers in the dining room. We wanted filet, but also risotto, which came with the fish. We asked, and our server brought us a separate plate with a large serving of risotto to share (the filet came with the usual potatoes as well). I think maybe our dining companions had an extra appetizer. But I did notice a grumpy looking Manager type looking at our table and discussing it with our server. After our server talked to him for a while, it seemed to be OK. The servings are healthy, you won't leave hungry if you just have one of each. Diana

Our waiter brought us a platter type thing with a few of all of the appetizers on it. He had asked if it was our first time dining there and we said yes. I dont know if that was why and he wanted to let us sample everything or what.
For meals DH had the filet and I had the pasta dish. Both were wonderful! The souffle and tiramisu were also fabulous!
Enjoy!

My favorites that we had were the Calamari -- they were SO light!!, the crab-stuffed tortelloni and (in addition to the souffle), we loved the Tiramisu.

What a wonderful meal.

Laurie,
I know it is so funny I was sitting here drulling over all of the options.LOL Good luck on loosing some weight before you cruise.

A big thank you to everyone for the great responses. I am glad I won't leave hungry:0) I might just have to order tiramsu and souffle as they both sound sooooooo yummy. Can you tell I don't eat dessert regularly???LOL I am going to eat whatever I want and enjoy myself.

Thanks again:wave:

Originally posted by DisneyCruisers
My favorites that we had were the Calamari -- they were SO light

I agree on the Calamari, best I have ever had by far! The Rack-Of-Lamb was also excellent!

Our server brought additional appetizers and desserts without any prompting from us. Everything was great!

Hubby loves to order multiple appetizers and "samplers" of different dinner items at Palo, and they've always cheerfully fulfilled his requests. On one of our cruises, our server even brought another appetizer in addition to the ones we had ordered (shrimp)...he said it was an excellent one that we HAD to try, and he was 100 percent correct!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter