Palomino Suites

Suzflee

Mouseketeer
My sisters and I just returned from a two night stay at the Palomino suites. I found the cheapest rate (Manager's special for $79) by calling the resort directly. All of the quotes from trip advisor were much higher.

We were on the fourth floor and it was very quiet even though our room was right across from the elevator.

We had two queens (but they seemed bigger) plus a pull out couch in the living room.

Bathroom was a good size with the sink area outside the shower - great for us to be able to all get ready at the same time without being crowded. Plus the mirrors on the doors gave us even more room to dry hair/put on makeup.

The living area was a good size, (sorry, I didn't get a picture of that) nice TV (but who's there to watch TV?), and the kitchen was rather spacious. Didn't use anything but the frig.

Some confusion over our reservation and the tub didn't drain well (wasn't fixed after we requested maintenance) and we weren't happy with the fact that we didn't get a discount on two nights (10% discount for one night even though the drain didn't work when we arrived) but the front desk did try to keep us happy.

Lots of food from 7 am - 10 am at the continental breakfast. Muffins, cereal, fruit, waffles (not the make yourself kind, the toaster variety), english muffins, bagels, several juice options, oatmeal. Dining area had many tables and was clean.

Even with the minor issues we would definitely stay there again. Very convenient to Downtown Disney.

I believe they also have a shuttle to the parks and to the outlet stores.

IMG_8082.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8084.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter