Palos When can you make reservns?

This is all out of my memory, so anyone jump in and correct me if I'm wrong!

Ok, for the excursions it's 60 days in advance for everyone.

Palo's is a different story. For just a regular cruiser, it's when you arrive on the ship. I believe it's different somehow if you're concierge level or on a package plan. You need to read your documentation if you're in either of those, it'll spell it out for you.

Excursions - 60days in advance of cruise date

Palos -once you get onboard there is a special time & place that takes reservations - unless you are in a higher cat

You can call DCL with your advance reservations for shore excursions at 877-566-0968. You can also email them at dcl.shore.excursions@disneycruise.com. This can be done after final payment and after the 60 day mark.

If you have a concierge level cabin (cat 1, 2, or 3), they can assist you with Palo's reservations in advance. If you have a cabin category from 4 to 12, you have to make Palos and Spa reservations onboard, unless you have an extra cost package from DCL that provides advance reservations, like the Honeymoon package or the American Express Caribbean Magic package (discontinued in 2003). The Palos reservations are taken onboard from around 1:30 to 3:30 on the afternoon that you board, the location is listed in the daily navigator.

hope that helps

Just to let you know, there is no reason to buy a special package just to get spa ressies or Palo's before everybody else. There is enought time and space for each place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter