Pam's Lifestyle Change Journal

AAaaaargh, I just wrote a whole load of stuff, went to submit it and it all disappeared. I don't have the time to repeat it all as I have to go out so here is the shortened version:

Weighed in this morning - Stayed the same, not too disappointed, TOM due today (watch out DH, Jeckyl & Hyde approaching!)

Exercise - Been good, gone to gym and worked hard

Food - Mmmmm, No comment! No, I know I can't get away with no comment. I haven't had a cheat free day yet but I've not pigged out either. I will get there.

I'll check in later in the week to catch up properly with everyone.

Yay, Pam! Congrats on the work outs!:) Keep it up and you'll be looking fabulous for your upcoming vacation.

Keep us posted. . .

Pam, hang in there! Maybe you just need to slow down and make one change at a time? If you focus just on the exercise for the next week and then take on healthy eating the week after you might not feel so overwhelmed.

Like you said, even though your eating hasn't been perfect, it has been better than your old way of eating. See, you're already being so good to yourself!!

Keep up the good work!!

Hi, Pam. How's it going? Why can't this healthy living stuff be easy once in awhile? Sometimes it seems like such a struggle!
Last night I was feeling like I had to go nibble my way through the kitchen--I had to run upstairs and hide under the covers!:p

Onward and downard, day by day by day by day. . .

Lulu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter