Pandora Jewelry Discount

C1-10P

Earning My Ears
Good morning,

My wife has shown some interest in Pandora jewelry and I was going to buy her some for Mother’s Day. I am an inspire magic key holder, does anyone know if we get the merch discount inside the park on pandora?

If not it would be easier to order it online because we are always together at the park so would be difficult to sneak away.

Thanks!

The locations inside the Parks and DTD offer magic key discount. For me historically it was 10% no matter the MK level but hopefully (at least in Park) you could get the 20% off. That said, when I have purchased a special priced item or specific bundle at a discounted rate, they haven’t let me stack the MK discount.

For online purchases, if through the Disney Store and you have a Disney Visa, I have been able to use the discount on Pandora - though am sure that changes with different sales!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter