Panoramagique Website

Thanks for posting the pics, Renate, they are very good. Did you go up in the balloon?

Diana
afraid I have very bad school boy French :teacher:
Can just about manage to listen to it, but don't ask me to have a conversation :confused3
It is one of these things that is on my to do list :)

Reid

Reid - if you can listen and understand those videos you're brilliant!! Even after teaching mod langs for 30-odd years I still can't catch everything!!! Why don't they just darned well slow down????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Ware Bears said:
Thanks for posting the pics, Renate, they are very good. Did you go up in the balloon?

No not yet, but I guess we will do at our next trip in May.

Greets Renate :wizard:

I have such a lot of trouble understanding spoken French sometimes, so I'm pleased that you Diberry, as a modern languages teacher, also find it hard! I've been studying French (and German) for twelve years now and I'm just about to do my finals at university. I'm nowhere near fluent in either language and it worries me!

Wonderful photograph's, Renate - thanks for sharing them. This looks excellent and I cannot wait to try it out on our next trip. I'm not sure DW will be brave enough though (she wouldn't even try the Eiffell Tower)!

Good luck with the finals Bonnie - rather you than me!! I spent my year out in Germany so I have no problems there but never spent any length of time in France and so never really got fully tuned in!!! Speaking's not a problem - but I need something that turns the speed down when they speak!!! :rotfl2:

Thanks Reid :)

I for one cannot wait to hear about your trip!

Patience my waiting public :teeth:
So I suppose one line trip reports would be a bad idea :rotfl:

Reid

I can't wait to go on this, my DP loves the idea of a balloon ride, but drifting away scares me too much, this looks like the perfect compromise! Does everyone whose done it think it was worth the cost? (Which im sure was posted here recently but I cant remember it!)

and Reid, I cant wait for the TR either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter