Paradise Pier Superthread

azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
I have read through the Grand Californian super thread, and now the Disneyland Hotel super thread, and I was wondering if there was one for the Paradise Pier? If not, would someone please create one?

Im stayig there last week of May so I will post pics and my thoughts on it after my trip (Somtime in June I will get the pics on I am guessing).

none of the pictures in this work for me, maybe it's just me, but other pictures in other posts are working. And they are from 2005. It would be so great to have some more new pictures :)

I posted a few new pictures this morning on The DIS.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/paradise-pier-hotel/paradise.htm

pph4.JPG

I posted a few new pictures this morning on The DIS.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/paradise-pier-hotel/paradise.htm

pph4.JPG

Thankyou so much!! I am thinking this would be an especially good choice for a winter trip, when pool time is not as important. The pools at the DLH are pretty amazing now. Tough choice between being on the 14th or 15th floor with the views of CA and WOC, or on the 3rd floor cabana room where you can walk right out to the pool area to view the fireworks with the concierge level. But whichever one, the food looks so amazing!!

We stayed here in 2009 and loved it! I will look for some pictures and post for you!
Sorry the pictures are poor quality, I just had a basic point and shoot at the time.

100_1178.jpg

100_1177.jpg

Our view:
100_1182.jpg

100_1183.jpg

Thankyou so much!! I am thinking this would be an especially good choice for a winter trip, when pool time is not as important. The pools at the DLH are pretty amazing now. Tough choice between being on the 14th or 15th floor with the views of CA and WOC, or on the 3rd floor cabana room where you can walk right out to the pool area to view the fireworks with the concierge level. But whichever one, the food looks so amazing!!

So funny that you mentioned this. We love staying at DLH and GC, but if the weather is too cold, we happily stay at PPH :goodvibes

Fireworks are a major plus!!

I am staying at PPH for the first time next week! So excited! I have stayed at GC and DLH so it will be nice to compare the 3.

We are staying there in Dec 2013. We have also stayed at GCH and DLH. Loved both of them.

We will be there at PPH in 12 days. We reserved a upper floor Park view room. We will arrive on Tuesday 9/4, what do you think the chances are that we'll get an upgrade since we'll check in after a three day weekend? How does that work anyway? Is it just the luck of the draw? Is it up to the descreation of the registration clerk? Do you have to ask for an upgrade?

Our young adults are excited but not like my DH and me. We're having a real hard time sleeping in anticiapation. :)

I think I am the most excited as well!! I send a text to my mom and sister everday with a different Disney picture telling them the daily countdown.

We just got our package yesterday with all our tickets, vouchers, etc. Sooooo exciting!!

I didn't know you could reserve a specific room though. Thanks for the info. We for sure want to get a park view room. I will have to call PPH right away!!

An upper floor resort view will cost more but I'm sure it's worth it after reading how much others have enjoyed their view on these boards.

We have never stayed on property before at DL so I'm just hoping it meets with our expectations. I have learned so much more from these boards than I would ever learn from travel books etc.

We're going to be taking a ton of pictures but I don't think I can post yet. I'm still a newbie here and I think there's a minimum amount that you have to post before you can post pictures.

I hope your vacation with your mom and sister is nothing short of Magical! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter