Parc Corniche

kmccusker

Earning My Ears
We're considering staying at the Parc Corniche, which I understand is a Sea World "preferred hotel". What does that mean? Anyone stayed there recently? Opinions or tips?

Stayed at the Parc Corniche about 4 years ago and compared to many of the other "suite" hotels it just did not measure up for us. The rooms seemed old and we actually saw quite a few large bugs is our room. It had that "don't want to take my shoes off unless I have slippers" feel to it. The breakfast was okay but in a very crowded room. Our preferred offsite hotel is the Caribe Royale. Not sure if this is considered a Sea World preferred hotel or not. The room fits a family of 4 or 5 well and has a mini bar (fridge, microwave, sink) in the living area. Also a wonderful breakfast and great pool with a slide. Interior hotel room door access (which is much safer.) Check out mousesavers.com for a list of great offsite hotels with awsome rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter