Park hopping - which lot to park in?

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
Planning to park hop and end at Volcano Bay. Where to park? Any efficient way to do this?

Thanks!

You cannot park at Volcano Bay. Buses to it run for free from CityWalk. So, I'd park at CityWalk. Just look for the buses that go to VB when you want to go and come back from there. If you are staying at Cabana Bay, you can walk to it.

We were at Volcano Bay on Monday and it definitely had its own parking lot. I was wondering if there was a better plan for parking/less walking if we wanted to start our day at U S or IOA and end at VB. I noticed on Monday they were pretty far apart.

To my knowledge, Volcano Bay parking is just a separate section of the main Universal parking structure (near Citywalk, which you walk through to get to the other two parks) ... they shuttle guest back and forth from this location.

We were at Volcano Bay on Monday and it definitely had its own parking lot. I was wondering if there was a better plan for parking/less walking if we wanted to start our day at U S or IOA and end at VB. I noticed on Monday they were pretty far apart.
The main garage is the most central location to all parks you are planning on visiting. Just park there and take the bus over to VB.

Thanks guys!

I got lost driving into the garage and ended up in Cat in the Hat (same place I was directed to when we did our VB day).

I would park in the volcano bay parking and then walk to the parks. That way at the end of the day you are closer to the car when you are tired and leaving volcano bay. If you go to park at the regular parking then you cannot choose where to park. An attendant directs you.

In my experience, you don't get to choose where you park, you're just directed to whichever lot they are parking people in that day. I couldn't tell you about valet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!