Park re-opening strategy

SamFaniam

DIS Veteran
I know that with the new reservation system, that admissions to the park will be limited. Do we have a sense as to how limited that will be? So the follow up question is how do you prioritize your day? There’s no Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Frozen shows, but there are Muppets! How would you go about planning the rest of your day? Will everyone head to Star Wars first, so it makes sense to do other things and save Star Wars for later in the day?

Disney doesn't release numbers so whatever percentage you hear of is pure speculation
People will gravitate to RotR and MMRR . Then SDD and MFSR , finally RnRC and ToT

One thing I do wonder with the reopening and with Rise (and everyone else of course) being standby only is if we will see large crowds waiting early for the park to open to get in line for Rise and if there may be social distancing challenges our front of the park due to this

I hope over time it become clear that capacity is low enough that you really don't need to do this in order to get on the ride but curious (fearful?) of what the first few days might look like

One thing I do wonder with the reopening and with Rise (and everyone else of course) being standby only is if we will see large crowds waiting early for the park to open to get in line for Rise and if there may be social distancing challenges our front of the park due to this

I hope over time it become clear that capacity is low enough that you really don't need to do this in order to get on the ride but curious (fearful?) of what the first few days might look like
the great thing is that now they actually have the space, they could snake a queue all the way over to the Boardwalk if they need to, but yeah they would need a ton of social distance markers and then someone to go pick them up every morning

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!