Parking for camp fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

la79al

DIS Veteran
Visiting Florida next week but not staying at Disney. I want to take my kids to Disney Springs and then the campfire at FW. Does anyone know if I can park for free somewhere at FW and then take a bus to the campfire? Option 2 is to park the car at DTD and catch the bus from there to FW. Any input?

From WDW site...

Come for the Campfire – Stay for a Movie!
Cozy up for complimentary outdoor screenings of popular Disney films immediately following your campfire. No matter which Disney Resort hotel you choose, don’t miss your chance to enjoy Movies Under the Stars throughout your stay!

All Guests are welcome, and all activities are complimentary and held on select nights as weather permits. Entertainment is subject to cancellation or change at any time without notice. Activity and entertainment offerings vary by location.

For more information, please check the Recreation Calendar of the particular location you plan to visit or consult Guest Services at your Resort hotel.

From this it would seem this activity is for resort guests only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!