Parks Scavenger Hunt

jaydubjw24

Earning My Ears
This is our Family's 4th trip all together. i thought it would be fun to do a Scavenger hunt and have to take pictures of your finds. then i would put together a book of each family with pictures and stuff that was collected something different to have a keep sake of this vacation. Does anyone have a list of ideas for the parks or has this been posted before i couldn't seem to find anything. if someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it. We are leaving june 10th

Thanks in advance

What I had planned to do is Google Walt Disney world photos and then save a bunch of them to print onto checklists. Obviously it's easy to spot something like a whole ride but you can crop and zoom in on a specific part of that ride and use that. Each person must locate and duplicate the photos in their list. Pictures will be easier for the 5 year old than they will be for everyone else and each list is different.

There are hopefully 7 of us and I'm also issuing photo assignments. Each person has to capture 5 photos of the day, 4 photos of their assigned family member, and 2 of the youngest. Each day they will have a different assigned family member at the end of the trip there should be a ton of pictures from all different points of view for me to choose from when making our vacation book. Poses are great but the candid moments are where the memories will be.

You've probably decided by now, I'd love to know what you came up with. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter