Part 1 post for suggestion to add on to agenda

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
I am going to break down the trip in 3 parts. I am posting this to where you know the area and you have suggestions on yes see this, no don't see it and maybe any suggestions on this is a must see while you are there. We are leaving July 2 for a trip that we have been saving for 2 years. 1st area we are going to tackle is
Los Angeles we are doing a 1 day hop on hop off tour. The main event will be Dodger stadium I have been a fan since I was 12 and I have the tour set up. From there we are taking uber from Dodger Stadium to Chinese Theatre to get back on the hop on hop off. The agenda after that is based on time, we have included the tar pits, farmers market, Pinks, Hollywood Forever cemetery. We need to be back by the Chinese Theatre by 6:45 so we can got the trolley back to LAX hotels. The next day we are going to see a mission at Santa Barbara and hit a beach to the north. Then up to Henry Cowell State Park to see the Redwoods then on to a relative house in San Jose. They live up on a hill and can see several 4th of July fireworks from there house.

Last edited:
Well if you are a Disney fan, there is a Disney ghirardelli ice cream shop/store across from the Chinese theater, next to the El Cap. Sounds like othere than that you have a very full itinerary.

I will have to remember that, we are going to arrive at the Chinese Theatre around 6 or so so we won't miss the shuttle so I will have to keep that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!