Part 2 San Francisco

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
The 1st afternoon we are going to spend the afternoon at Walt Museum. We are doing 2 days of hop on hop off San Francisco. Included on agenda Lombard St, not sure what is the Fine Arts Wall Museum? Golden Gate Bridge, and Solsotio for day 1 and a nighttime tour of San Francisco. 2nd day we have there is Golden Gate park area which includes Dutch Windmill, De Young Museum, Japanese Tea Garden, Conservatory of Flowers and California Academy of Science. What is a must and what could we skip? Peter and St Paul Cathredal and Little Italy. We are also plan a day at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom for a day. We are season pass holders so this park is appealing to the family. So far I have been to Six flags in Texas and in Chicago this year.

I am guessing you mean Sausalito? Sausalito is beutiful. Touristy of course but some nice little shops and some very good restaurants. My favorite is Scomas but it isn't cheap. There is a Philz coffee in Sausalito and as a general rule if I am anywhere near a Philz I have to get a coffee. If you/kids like Ice Cream, then Lapperts is a must do as well. The Ferry ride from Sausalito back to the city is nice as you pass by Alcatraz, which would be nice since it sounds like you aren't doing that tour. I think for the true tourist experience you have to do the wharf, even better to take the cable car there. SF just really depends on what you and the family like to do. I could recommend all kinds of stuff but personally I am more of an outdoorsy person so tend to hike etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!